babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Roof Rails/finisher on Topix - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+---- Forum: Part Number Requests (/Forum-Part-Number-Requests)
+---- Thread: Roof Rails/finisher on Topix (/Thread-Roof-Rails-finisher-on-Topix)

Roof Rails/finisher on Topix - N22AMY - 10-06-2014 06:57pm

Hi!
Can anyone tell me what roof rails and finisher would be listed as on Topix!
Many Thanks
Amy

RE: Roof Rails/finisher on Topix - XFullFatTim - 11-06-2014 08:55am

If you go to Topix and select Evoque, accessories, ROOF OPTIONS, roof rails are there. Not sure if this link will work - doesn't download anything for me but I'm on an iPad so it may be a PDF or require flash media https://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/content/document/viewid=169315&groupId=1668

RE: Roof Rails/finisher on Topix - N22AMY - 12-06-2014 11:52am

Thanks for your response Very Happy
Have looked on topix to confirm summary of build .... but can't see that the roof rails/black finisher (not ordered cross bars) have been listed. I have since been advised that this is something that the main dealer fits once the car is with them ... does this sound correct!?!?!
Many Thanks
Amy

RE: Roof Rails/finisher on Topix - XFullFatTim - 12-06-2014 12:39pm

Yes it is correct - dealer fit accessories ordered when you ordered the car will not show on Topix. Sorry I misread your question. Only the factory fitted options will show on topix as this is basically your factory order form in a different format.
What colour bodywork and which roof rails have you ordered?

RE: Roof Rails/finisher on Topix - N22AMY - 12-06-2014 02:55pm

Orkney Grey, didnt get a choice of which roof rail ? ... just black with black finisher

RE: Roof Rails/finisher on Topix - ChuckieB - 13-06-2014 12:17am

(12-06-2014 02:55pm)N22AMY Wrote:  Orkney Grey, didnt get a choice of which roof rail ? ... just black with black finisher

Black or silver. You should have been advised of the 2 choices by your dealer!

RE: Roof Rails/finisher on Topix - Shenley - 13-06-2014 10:48am

I saw a red 5 door with a black roof (and pano) with silver roof rails, but black finishers.
Looked very nice.
Sainsbury's car park Plymouth.

RE: Roof Rails/finisher on Topix - XFullFatTim - 13-06-2014 05:59pm

I've seen a very nice Zanzibar 5 door Dynamic Lux Plus with contrast roof and pano-roof with the black roof rails too, they are set off well with the Black Pack black alloys as well................