babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Side steps for 5Dr Dynamic In BLACK ALL BLACK (Barmeca) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (/Forum-Marketplace)
+--- Forum: For Sale & Wanted (/Forum-For-Sale-Wanted)
+--- Thread: Side steps for 5Dr Dynamic In BLACK ALL BLACK (Barmeca) (/Thread-Side-steps-for-5Dr-Dynamic-In-BLACK-ALL-BLACK-Barmeca)

Pages: 1 2

Side steps for 5Dr Dynamic In BLACK ALL BLACK (Barmeca) - chani1312 - 29-05-2014 12:14am

Hi Guys, i bought some brand new side steps for my range rover evoque and had them sprayed in Black from Barmeca.

However i have taken them off as i am selling my car.

They were only on the car for 2 weeks. I have a space left side step as the original had a slight dent in it during transit.

So technically 3 side steps (2 left) one right.

They are in excellent condition and come with brand new bolts and instructions to fit.

I will upload some pictures tomorrow

But i can assure you they are of great quality.

I am looking for £400 for them. as they are custom made in terms of colour the silver trim is also in Black (for anyone who has the black pack and wants all black side steps)

Thanks

RE: Side steps for 5Dr Dynamic In BLACK ALL BLACK (Barmeca) - chani1312 - 29-05-2014 03:00pm

Hi guys please see the side steps on the range rover

[attachment=3988][attachment=3987][attachment=3989]

Please see the car with the sidesteps on!

RE: Side steps for 5Dr Dynamic In BLACK ALL BLACK (Barmeca) - PhilSkill - 29-05-2014 03:16pm

Man that's Black... Love the garage!

I do like these Barmeca Sidesteps, better than the ones I have, but not in Black for mine.

RE: Side steps for 5Dr Dynamic In BLACK ALL BLACK (Barmeca) - m_101 - 29-05-2014 08:57pm

I agree with all points Phil. If I didn't already have steps I would love a set of these!

RE: Side steps for 5Dr Dynamic In BLACK ALL BLACK (Barmeca) - chani1312 - 31-05-2014 01:45am

If you guys are ever in Manchester. Do come to Polish and Glow. On Deansgate.

The sidesteps are still avail able and I'm open for offers too.

Thanks

RE: Side steps for 5Dr Dynamic In BLACK ALL BLACK (Barmeca) - Markdickinson - 09-05-2015 03:11pm

Don't suppose these are still available lol

RE: Side steps for 5Dr Dynamic In BLACK ALL BLACK (Barmeca) - jeffersj - 11-05-2015 10:43am

Mark

I am in the same boat as you being new to this forum and finding loads of for sale stuff that has either been sold or is way out of date!

The seller is responsible for changing the status of goods which seems to work fine on the D3/4 site but not so here.

RE: Side steps for 5Dr Dynamic In BLACK ALL BLACK (Barmeca) - dynamicgirl - 17-05-2015 01:10pm

Hi Mark, I actually bought these black Barmeca side steps from Chani1312 last year to put on my Fuji coupe, but still have them all packaged up in my garage, waiting to go on my new Evoque. I ditched the 3rd step that had a small ding in it, but still have the brand new replacement step and the original one that was fitted only for a short time along with a brand new fitting kit. They are stunning, but with recently moving house and changing cars I just haven't found the time to get them on the car yet. Smile Paula.

RE: Side steps for 5Dr Dynamic In BLACK ALL BLACK (Barmeca) - Markdickinson - 17-05-2015 01:21pm

No problem thanks for letting me know. If you decide not to fit give me a heads up.

RE: Side steps for 5Dr Dynamic In BLACK ALL BLACK (Barmeca) - dynamicgirl - 17-05-2015 01:30pm

No worries, Buddy. Will be in touch if I don't fit them, ..I've only had them for a year or so, lol. Laughing