babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Delivered at last! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Delivered at last! (/Thread-Delivered-at-last)

Delivered at last! - DavidB - 12-05-2014 09:36am

I collected my MY14 RRE Prestige Lux Coupe on Saturday. So far, I am very pleased. Really nice to drive and comfortable. I am still getting to grips with all the bells and whistles but my other half was knocked out by the split screen! Full spec:

Evoque Diesel Coupe 2.2 SD4 Prestige Lux.
Orkney Grey.
Cirrus/Lunar with Dark Grey Oak Trim.
20" Style Six Wheels + Steel Spare.
Auto dimming Rear View Mirror.
Privacy Glass.
Adaptive Xenon Headlights with LED signature lights + auto levelling, cornering lights and power wash.
High Beam Assistant.
InControl Remote & Secure.

DB

RE: Delivered at last! - Nowaytk - 12-05-2014 01:15pm

Congratulations, did you go for manual or 9 speed auto ? I keep hearing how good the new 9 speed is and was wondering your thoughts, don't forget to put some pics up as it might be nice to see an OG without a black roof.

RE: Delivered at last! - DavidB - 12-05-2014 02:27pm

I opted for the nine speed auto and it is so seamless that you can almost not detect the gear changes. Very smooth! Here is a pic:

[attachment=3978]

RE: Delivered at last! - berlin2011 - 12-05-2014 03:32pm

Congrats! Exactly the same as my first one - OG Coupe with the Cirrus/Lunar and Grey Oak. Enjoy.

RE: Delivered at last! - DavidB - 12-05-2014 03:51pm

(12-05-2014 03:32pm)berlin2011 Wrote:  Congrats! Exactly the same as my first one - OG Coupe with the Cirrus/Lunar and Grey Oak. Enjoy.

Thank you - I think that I certainly will!

DB

Delivered at last! - AAA86 - 14-05-2014 11:32am

Congrats! That looks great!! Can you share your beautiful interior [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Delivered at last! - DavidB - 14-05-2014 05:24pm

Here is the cirrus/lunar interior with dark oak:

[Image: uramy6aq.jpg]