babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Zanzibar Dynamic 5 door - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Zanzibar Dynamic 5 door (/Thread-Zanzibar-Dynamic-5-door)

Zanzibar Dynamic 5 door - XFullFatTim - 05-03-2014 05:59pm

Was driving passed Morrison's Land Rover in Bannockburn this afternoon and had to turn round and go back as they have on their forecourt a Zanzibar 5 Door Dynamic with Black interior and privacy, no pano roof. This is the first one I've seen in the flesh and in the dull grey and rain of today it was a stunning colour - quite a bit more orange than I expected ( I was expecting it to be browner than it is). If you want to stand out from the herd of Firenze Reds and Fuji Whites it's a very eye catching colour and certainly suits the Evoque - the one at Morrison's has a body coloured roof - I think it need the contrast or pano roof to finish it off. Will have to go back and see if i can get a photo in the daylight tomorrow. The Dynamic also looks naked without the aeroflip!

Zanzibar Dynamic 5 door - AAA86 - 05-03-2014 10:26pm

[Image: epajymu6.jpg][Image: ruqujeje.jpg][Image: vu2arazu.jpg][Image: jy7umybe.jpg]

I saw them at our dealership here in Halifax,NS and I almost slept with them that night [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

RE: Zanzibar Dynamic 5 door - Evo-king - 05-03-2014 11:45pm

I'm in agreement that the Zanzibar is much better with the Black contrast roof.

Good point about the Aeroflip.

The Latte Interior is also the Designers Choice, I've not seen it in real life but would image it to be pretty good.

Zanzibar Dynamic 5 door - Stadt Panzer - 06-03-2014 10:31am

Looks even better with the black pack Wink