babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Easy remote closing of the rear tailgate \ hatch - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Easy remote closing of the rear tailgate \ hatch (/Thread-Easy-remote-closing-of-the-rear-tailgate-hatch)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Easy remote closing of the rear tailgate \ hatch - vp276 - 29-06-2015 11:35pm

Hi all

Brand new to the forum, driving a MY11 SD4 Dynamic Lux 5-door Manual, Fuji White and have just ordered the mod from Doug to be sent over to the UK.
Very excited to fit it and sit there like a child opening and closing the boot.

Best wishes to everyone - this forum is a fantastic resource!

RE: Easy remote closing of the rear tailgate \ hatch - walterwindbag - 30-06-2015 11:23am

(29-06-2015 11:35pm)vp276 Wrote:  Hi all

Brand new to the forum, driving a MY11 SD4 Dynamic Lux 5-door Manual, Fuji White and have just ordered the mod from Doug to be sent over to the UK.
Very excited to fit it and sit there like a child opening and closing the boot.

Best wishes to everyone - this forum is a fantastic resource!

Hi VP, welcome to the Forum. You might get a bit more exposure if you announce your arrival elsewhere.
Best of luck with your door opener.
Walt

RE: Easy remote closing of the rear tailgate \ hatch - vp276 - 22-07-2015 02:53pm

A huge thanks to Doug. I received my unit and fitted on the weekend. Works great, love it!

RE: Easy remote closing of the rear tailgate \ hatch - Turbolover - 03-08-2015 12:03pm

Only a doubt, sorry for my english

With this module no is necesary a Little engine for work the door?

I have a MY14

RE: Easy remote closing of the rear tailgate \ hatch - Dougrobling - 03-08-2015 12:09pm

The tailgate must be "powered" for the module to work.

If you have a pushbutton on the bottom of the tailgate that closes it when pushed, the module will work for you.
If your tailgate must be manually opened and closed the module will not work. (Not motorized)

The module just allows for "remote" operation of the close push button on the bottom of the tailgate....

RE: Easy remote closing of the rear tailgate \ hatch - PhilSkill - 05-08-2015 07:49am

Sorry wrong thread

RE: Easy remote closing of the rear tailgate \ hatch - wheels - 27-08-2015 07:55pm

Be careful to clean the surfaces properly. My module got a little loose. The hatch would just open about half a foot each time I preessed the button.

RE: Easy remote closing of the rear tailgate \ hatch - RobLo - 16-09-2015 02:13am

new to forum
I also, would like one. Please contact me. Thanks

[/quote]

RE: Easy remote closing of the rear tailgate \ hatch - Dougrobling - 16-09-2015 02:34am

RobLo

Your PM is disabled.
Just email me at robling@live.com and I will provide you with all the details.

RE: Easy remote closing of the rear tailgate \ hatch - RobLo - 16-09-2015 03:19am

Sorry. Just realised you're in USA.
I'll get back to you if I can't find anything local.

Thanks.