babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Retrospective Surround Camera Fitting - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Retrospective Surround Camera Fitting (/Thread-Retrospective-Surround-Camera-Fitting)

Retrospective Surround Camera Fitting - shortnick - 27-11-2013 08:40pm

Does anyone know (or has anyone had) the surround cameras fitted after purchase? They would be really useful getting into my garage and I rather wish I'd chosen them as an option (rather than relying on some carefully placed mirrors or a £4000 double door conversion to the garage). Thanks

RE: Retrospective Surround Camera Fitting - rchrdleigh - 27-11-2013 08:48pm

Don't believe it's been done or possible but happy to be proved wrong.

RE: Retrospective Surround Camera Fitting - Aadje - 31-12-2013 05:27pm

(27-11-2013 08:48pm)rchrdleigh Wrote:  Don't believe it's been done or possible but happy to be proved wrong.

Only the reverse camera was already quoted for approx 900 EUR by my LR dealer, so rediculous.

RE: Retrospective Surround Camera Fitting - Jeroma - 01-01-2014 02:52pm

(31-12-2013 05:27pm)Aadje Wrote:  Only the reverse camera was already quoted for approx 900 EUR by my LR dealer, so rediculous.
The problem with the rear camera is that it's combined with the front parking sensors which add about 400 euros to the package.
Unfortunately the rear of the car is picking up dirt quite fast. Up to now, 1 month, I cleaned the cam lens about 50 timesCrying