babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Power fold mirrors - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Maintenance (/Forum-Maintenance)
+--- Thread: Power fold mirrors (/Thread-Power-fold-mirrors--7703)

Power fold mirrors - Mightymildred - 22-10-2013 07:14pm

So it appears that Eva the evoque doesn't have power fold mirrors. Is this something I can do something about?

RE: Power fold mirrors - doug - 22-10-2013 08:37pm

Its standard on all but the Pure model. Unless chosen as a option.
As for fitting as a aftermarket mod, can't say anyone on hear as done it yet.

RE: Power fold mirrors - harrydor - 27-10-2013 10:43am

(22-10-2013 07:14pm)Mightymildred Wrote:  So it appears that Eva the evoque doesn't have power fold mirrors. Is this something I can do something about?

I have the dynamic with power fold mirrors I believe the mirror function is tied up with other functions such as dipping in reverse and associated with memory seat setting. I'm sure your dealer will have the answer and if it's a aftermarket fit I'm sure they will charge a arm and leg for the work.

RE: Power fold mirrors - 50dwill - 27-10-2013 07:27pm

Ours is a pure also but must have been fitted as a extra.

RE: Power fold mirrors - IKM - 27-10-2013 08:00pm

I once enquired about getting them aftermarket fitted to a RRS SE. At that time I was advised it wasn't possible. Evoque may be different though.

RE: Power fold mirrors - J77 - 27-10-2013 09:45pm

Powerfold Mirrors are an option on the pure, you can have the £340 Powerfold only or the optional Powerfold, dipping in reverse etc but need electric memory seats Thumbs Up

Everything in my signature was an option on my pure.

RE: Power fold mirrors - The Valeter - 27-10-2013 11:49pm

(27-10-2013 09:45pm)J77 Wrote:  Powerfold Mirrors are an option on the pure, you can have the £340 Powerfold only or the optional Powerfold, dipping in reverse etc but need electric memory seats Thumbs Up

Everything in my signature was an option on my pure.

As he said!