babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New Evoque Dynamic Si4 - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: New Evoque Dynamic Si4 (/Thread-New-Evoque-Dynamic-Si4)

New Evoque Dynamic Si4 - schmick325 - 26-09-2013 11:46am

Picked up the new Evoque Dynamic after a 5 month wait.

Its a 2013 build in Red with Nav, Rear Entertainment, Style 8 polished wheels, heated seats.

I'm not really up to date with all the tech packs and what not but it also has elec tail gate and just about everything else that opens and shuts Smile

I can't believe the remote for the rear entertainment, very impressive.

Overall its an awesome car. Wish it had just a little more room in the rear (came out of an ML63) but other than that its a nice drive. Goes surprisingly well for a 4 cyl Turbo Petrol.

Couple of niggling issues. There's a rattle in the headliner. Hope thats easy fixed.

RE: New Evoque Dynamic Si4 - jewel-r - 26-09-2013 01:59pm

(26-09-2013 11:46am)schmick325 Wrote:  Picked up the new Evoque Dynamic after a 5 month wait.

Its a 2013 build in Red with Nav, Rear Entertainment, Style 8 polished wheels, heated seats.

I'm not really up to date with all the tech packs and what not but it also has elec tail gate and just about everything else that opens and shuts Smile

I can't believe the remote for the rear entertainment, very impressive.

Overall its an awesome car. Wish it had just a little more room in the rear (came out of an ML63) but other than that its a nice drive. Goes surprisingly well for a 4 cyl Turbo Petrol.

Couple of niggling issues. There's a rattle in the headliner. Hope thats easy fixed.

The only thing that opens and shuts besides tailgate and doors is a pano roof blind. Very important option IMO.
Enjoy Very Happy

RE: New Evoque Dynamic Si4 - BA74 - 26-09-2013 10:01pm

Nice car Schmick!
Like the white roof too!

RE: New Evoque Dynamic Si4 - Mark^^ - 27-09-2013 09:22am

Congratulations, the red with white roof looks great and then set off by red leather inside. Very schmick, schmick325

RE: New Evoque Dynamic Si4 - SebM - 27-09-2013 09:46am

Congrats !!

RE: New Evoque Dynamic Si4 - Amadeus - 16-10-2013 10:18pm

Firenze will be awesome in that Qld sunshine! Enjoy the ride.