babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Pure/ Pure Tech Rear Interior Door Lights. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Pure/ Pure Tech Rear Interior Door Lights. (/Thread-Pure-Pure-Tech-Rear-Interior-Door-Lights)

Pages: 1 2

Pure/ Pure Tech Rear Interior Door Lights. - The Valeter - 09-09-2013 04:02pm

I noticed the other day that neither rear door had either the door catch or ambient lighting on, is this not on the Pure or Pure Tech? I find it odd that if that is the case they ommitted something such as that!!

RE: Pure/ Pure Tech Rear Interior Door Lights. - doug - 09-09-2013 05:31pm

Neaver thought about this before. Just checked mine, now I'm pe##ed off. Your right Sad

RE: Pure/ Pure Tech Rear Interior Door Lights. - cjfp - 09-09-2013 05:46pm

You can't see them even when they are there ! Smile

RE: Pure/ Pure Tech Rear Interior Door Lights. - The Valeter - 09-09-2013 07:06pm

Odd thing is that if you put your finger around inside the curvature of the door handle you can feel the hole where the light would come through.

RE: Pure/ Pure Tech Rear Interior Door Lights. - XFullFatTim - 10-09-2013 07:30pm

maybe they got left off at building time.......... might be worth trying a warranty claim!

RE: Pure/ Pure Tech Rear Interior Door Lights. - speary - 11-09-2013 08:34am

(10-09-2013 07:30pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  maybe they got left off at building time.......... might be worth trying a warranty claim!

Could be that yours were the ones the apprentice fitter forgot before his trainer said make sure you fit them on the next one Crying

RE: Pure/ Pure Tech Rear Interior Door Lights. - slee18 - 30-09-2013 08:48pm

mine doesn't have it either

RE: Pure/ Pure Tech Rear Interior Door Lights. - m_101 - 19-10-2013 09:51am

Resurrecting a thread but mine is a dynamic and just noticed I don't have the ambient lighting in the back either?!
Anyone else with a dynamic able to look and find out if my car has been a Friday model?
Thanks!

RE: Pure/ Pure Tech Rear Interior Door Lights. - The Valeter - 19-10-2013 11:36am

(19-10-2013 09:51am)m_101 Wrote:  Resurrecting a thread but mine is a dynamic and just noticed I don't have the ambient lighting in the back either?!
Anyone else with a dynamic able to look and find out if my car has been a Friday model?
Thanks!

Pretty sure you should have. My Dynamic did.

RE: Pure/ Pure Tech Rear Interior Door Lights. - berlin2011 - 20-10-2013 07:41am

My first car (Prestige) didn't have it and my current one (Dynamic) does not have it either