babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
I need some pictures of Range Rover Evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: I need some pictures of Range Rover Evoque (/Thread-I-need-some-pictures-of-Range-Rover-Evoque)

Pages: 1 2 3

I need some pictures of Range Rover Evoque - nerko - 14-08-2013 06:12pm

--

RE: I need some pictures of Range Rover Evoque - griff - 15-08-2013 08:52am

Looks like you want them for commercial reasons. I suggest you contact Land Rover directly.

RE: I need some pictures of Range Rover Evoque - Barton Evoque - 15-08-2013 08:58am

Can you not go to a dealers and take some measurments yourself ?.

RE: I need some pictures of Range Rover Evoque - The Valeter - 15-08-2013 10:32am

(14-08-2013 06:12pm)nerko Wrote:  I need some pictures and dimensions of Range Rover Evoque
details of hood and grill see picture I put attachment

I need pictures:
- top view of car ( hood and grill )
- side view of car ( hood and grill )
- if possible angle of hood where is dimension ''A''
- some detail pictures of grill from different angles
- if someone have picture of back side of grill where is car radiator

Thank you in advance for any help

Best go to nearest Landrover Showroom & do the work yourself rather than asking others to do it for you. That is somewhat lazy.

RE: I need some pictures of Range Rover Evoque - nerko - 15-08-2013 11:36am

--

RE: I need some pictures of Range Rover Evoque - IKM - 15-08-2013 11:49am

Maybe if you advised why you want the pictures then you may find greater co-operation!

RE: I need some pictures of Range Rover Evoque - nerko - 15-08-2013 11:54am

I want to make something and Evoque part of hood and grill is only idea therefore I need pictures

RE: I need some pictures of Range Rover Evoque - xxxx5 - 15-08-2013 10:28pm

(15-08-2013 11:54am)nerko Wrote:  I want to make something and Evoque part of hood and grill is only idea therefore I need pictures

I think your asking a little too much from a forum member even if your intensions are honourable.

RE: I need some pictures of Range Rover Evoque - nerko - 16-08-2013 05:37am

--

RE: I need some pictures of Range Rover Evoque - speary - 16-08-2013 08:19am

Nerko, please forgive the scepticism BUT there have been people on here who are only interested in their own business and want others to provide FREE information with no contribution back to the Forum.
Perhaps if you explain clearly your purpose then you might get the info you need