babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My TD4 Dynamic - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: My TD4 Dynamic (/Thread-My-TD4-Dynamic)

My TD4 Dynamic - evoquejade - 29-07-2013 12:39pm

Hi Everyone,

Im new here!

Picked up my TD4 Fuji White Dynamic 2 Weeks ago and I am in LOVE!!!
I have the SAT NAV and Rear DVD Entertainment Options...

I purchased a Demo model and it was missing a few features that I really wanted.

Looking to add these over the next few months... If anyone has added these please let me know thoughts and details. I would like info on factory and after market options...

- Reverse camera
- Illuminated tread plates
- electric powered tailgate
- 22" range rover sport or vogue wheels

RE: My TD4 Dynamic - m_101 - 29-07-2013 01:26pm

treadplates can be added easily as a DIY job - I would suggest asking forum sponsors Dan at Duckworth's for part numbers and shipping costs etc.
Not so sure about the reverse camera and tailgate as you probably won't have the wiring - have a quick search on the forums as I know people have asked here earlier.

RE: My TD4 Dynamic - chris taylor - 29-07-2013 04:57pm

I think you have a pure as the dynamic comes with illuminated tread plates and reversing camera also as far as i am aware only the sd4 diesel engine.

RE: My TD4 Dynamic - rchrdleigh - 29-07-2013 05:34pm

OP is in Australia, different models and specs for different markets.

Don't think it is possible to retro fit reverse camera and powered tailgate but I'm pretty sure Dan at Duckworth Parts will give you the definitive answer.

RE: My TD4 Dynamic - evoquejade - 30-07-2013 12:06am

Thanks for the info..
I will contact Dan at Duckworth Parts

RE: My TD4 Dynamic - Mark^^ - 30-07-2013 10:05am

Hi evoquejade, I am also in Oz just outside Canberra. I have an SD4 Fuji White Dynamic, been driving it for 4 months and still love it.

In Australia most everything on the Evoque is an extra, and the Dynamic does not come with illuminated tread plates only standard on the Prestige.

Of the things you want to add I think the illuminated tread plates are the easiest and Dan is a good source, I have brought some things through him recently and he provides a great service. Generally he can provide parts quicker and cheaper (including postage) that Land Rover can locally.

I have seen a number of questions about adding things like the electric powered tailgate, my sense from reading these post is get an original system is not likely, but if you have lots of money then I think anything is possible. Similar for a reverse camera but it might be easier to go after market and there are many out there that provide good vision.