babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
WABDR Washington state offroad - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Going Off Tarmac (/Forum-Going-Off-Tarmac)
+--- Thread: WABDR Washington state offroad (/Thread-WABDR-Washington-state-offroad)

WABDR Washington state offroad - Easty - 28-07-2013 06:05pm

I drove over yesterday to o a section of the WABDR (http://www.backcountrydiscoveryroutes.com/WABDR). As I live near route 2 on the Seattle side I just headed west over the pass and the onto the trial going north from Cashmere to Chelan. I only got sat 20 miles along the trail and there some huge forestry machinery completely blocking the trail. So I turned round and then went and got lost on some forrest roads. Just a perfect day, once you get high up in the cascades the views around every corner are breath taking. The RR got a little dirty but was so much fun to drive. the road was mainly just gravel and some areas with large ruts, Though extremely dry so no real issues.

[Image: DSC_3392.jpg]

I'll post some more eye candy when I get chance.

[Image: DSC_3389.jpg]

[Image: DSC_3415.jpg]

Snapshot from some video

[Image: vlcsnap-2013-07-28-10h32m34s181.png]

RE: WABDR Washington state offroad - RichR1973 - 28-07-2013 07:14pm

Looks great easyty. Would love to see more pix and videos if you have them. Perhaps you can upload onto you tube.

RE: WABDR Washington state offroad - Mark^^ - 29-07-2013 09:34am

Great view of both the car and the countryside, and making the Evoque look like its being drive how it should be, fast and dirty.

Mind you, there seems to be some stray legs in one of the photos. LOL

RE: WABDR Washington state offroad - RRSteve - 29-07-2013 10:27am

Looks like a great drive that one!

RE: WABDR Washington state offroad - heronb - 29-07-2013 12:42pm

(28-07-2013 06:05pm)Easty Wrote:  I'll post some more eye candy when I get chance.

[Image: DSC_3389.jpg]

Some great shots but.... Feet on the dash!!! Criminal!

RE: WABDR Washington state offroad - Easty - 31-07-2013 03:54am

Video link to google+

Couple of short videos of me messing about. Dog is obviously more at home out there. Smile

(29-07-2013 12:42pm)heronb Wrote:  Some great shots but.... Feet on the dash!!! Criminal!

Haha. she is from the south Us, I'm lucky she doesn't have heels on doing that.

RE: WABDR Washington state offroad - SebM - 31-07-2013 06:52am

Excellent !!