babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Hi Everyone! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Hi Everyone! (/Thread-Hi-Everyone)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Hi Everyone! - paulus599 - 27-08-2011 10:39am

That doesn't make sense though. If he's doing it in a PM then that's no different from doing it any other way.

RE: Hi Everyone! - SW6RR - 27-08-2011 10:49am

It's less public though, so he has some deniability!

RE: Hi Everyone! - paulus599 - 27-08-2011 10:52am

Not really, it's in writing and can easily be copied so could go around the world within minutes!

RE: Hi Everyone! - garryforrestuk - 27-08-2011 11:39pm

Nick thank you for the info Pure and Dynamic Durham market place .This is the first viewing of the pure and i am happy with my choice as budget does come into it for me.

RE: Hi Everyone! - ED209 - 28-08-2011 12:47pm

Did you get any pics? wanted to get to durham myself but been stuck at work.

RE: Hi Everyone! - garryforrestuk - 28-08-2011 01:04pm

Ed was going back later today when its quite and you can see the cars, will take my camera.

RE: Hi Everyone! - garryforrestuk - 28-08-2011 10:42pm

ED returned at 6pm with camera and cars had gone.Will just have to wait for Dealer cars.Garry

RE: Hi Everyone! - Mike - 30-08-2011 12:08pm

Nick. Can you please find out about the underseal on the Evoque please, currently have a Disco 3 and the underside is not good. Can it be specified in the build process?? (Live on the coast so the car is affected more.)

RE: Hi Everyone! - ytshome - 30-08-2011 02:08pm

Hi Nick, thanks for all your input so far.

I appreciate you'll be catching your tail at the moment but do you know if the pan roof increases or deceases front head-room. I realise that they give the impression of space but ordinarily I know sunroofs pinch a bit from the height and as I've sat in the pan-roof version and found it a bit tight for headroom just wondered if the non-roof version would give me more actual room.

Secondly, I wondered if you know whether RR are offering any servicing packages? Kind regards Steve

RE: Hi Everyone! - BFGEvoqueMan - 30-08-2011 02:24pm

(30-08-2011 02:08pm)ytshome Wrote:  Hi Nick, thanks for all your input so far.

I appreciate you'll be catching your tail at the moment but do you know if the pan roof increases or deceases front head-room. I realise that they give the impression of space but ordinarily I know sunroofs pinch a bit from the height and as I've sat in the pan-roof version and found it a bit tight for headroom just wondered if the non-roof version would give me more actual room.

Secondly, I wondered if you know whether RR are offering any servicing packages? Kind regards Steve

I am 99% sure that if you look at the technical stats for the car on the LR website (might even be in the handbook) that the roof actually increases headroom (at least with the blind open I suppose)