babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
MY14 - Any info yet? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: MY14 - Any info yet? (/Thread-MY14-Any-info-yet)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: MY14 - Any info yet? - lnicolas - 04-02-2014 10:34pm

Hi Stakou - that's so exciting. Mine is apparently still in transit on the train up to Brisbane as it arrived in the Melbourne port.

I will then be getting my wheels painted, tint, leather protector etc so I still think it's around another week away until I pick it up. The suspense is killing me!

Look forward to seeing the pics.

RE: MY14 - Any info yet? - Tommo - 05-02-2014 05:39am

My new FY14 has arrived in the Brisbane dealership and received a call yesterday.
I will be picking up my SD4 Pure, Fuji White, Cirruc leather,Tech, clearview, Style 6 20" rims either Monday or Tuesday next week.
Looking forward to driving it and enjoying the quality car!

RE: MY14 - Any info yet? - mocha - 05-02-2014 11:20am

make sure you post some pictures!!

i've got nearly 6 more weeks to go!

RE: MY14 - Any info yet? - BA74 - 06-02-2014 08:41am

Looks like some MY 14's are here!
Congrats new owners, can't wait for photo's!
BA

RE: MY14 - Any info yet? - Mark^^ - 13-02-2014 09:32am

I have not looked on the Australian Land Rover site for a while and was surprised to see that its now updated for the MY14, looks good and easy to work.

RE: MY14 - Any info yet? - mocha - 13-02-2014 09:43am

i've ordered my Pure TD4 ( i'm based in Melbourne AUS) but it looks like there is a Evoque Pure and Evoque Pure Tech based on the configurator

Does anyone know what the differences are?.

RE: MY14 - Any info yet? - Mark^^ - 13-02-2014 12:08pm

Oh dear one part of the new site still says 6 speed across all models and yet when you start the configurator it has 9 speed for all the autos.. LR does it again.

The Pure Tech has not been available before in Oz, but in the UK it has. As such I have never looked at what the difference is, I assume it comes with the 8" screen as standard and some other things... but no idea what they are.

RE: MY14 - Any info yet? - PhilSkill - 13-02-2014 11:20pm

I don't get how we went from a working Configurator to no Configurator for months on end, and still not in UK you just get View Gallery, and yet you can configure a new Sport... Surely the update couldn't be that major!?

RE: MY14 - Any info yet? - DfunkyT - 14-02-2014 12:33am

(13-02-2014 11:20pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  I don't get how we went from a working Configurator to no Configurator for months on end, and still not in UK you just get View Gallery, and yet you can configure a new Sport... Surely the update couldn't be that major!?

You should be able to access the UK configurator here:

http://evoque.landrover.com/int/explore

Tab is at the top, or access directly here:

http://rules.config.landrover.com/jdxl/en_xi/l538/

Hope that helps

RE: MY14 - Any info yet? - lnicolas - 19-02-2014 07:32am

Has anyone had their MY14 Evoque delivered yet? I'm interested to hear what the 9-speed is like to drive. Mine is still delayed!