babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
For Sale: * Style 7 Gloss Black Set of 20" Rims - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (/Forum-Marketplace)
+--- Forum: For Sale & Wanted (/Forum-For-Sale-Wanted)
+--- Thread: For Sale: * Style 7 Gloss Black Set of 20" Rims (/Thread-For-Sale-Style-7-Gloss-Black-Set-of-20-Rims)

* Style 7 Gloss Black Set of 20" Rims - superfox - 03-05-2013 04:27am

Hey Guys I have recently bought a set of Style 7 Gloss black 20" rims yet due to circumstantial can't use any more.

They are not even a week old and are still packaged. They only thing I've done is get them Nanolex Sealed by my detailer.

I'm not sure how much interest is out there for them so am I asking to much at $3000 ? ? ?

No tread on them yet but I can assure you they are perfect in every way.

They are available in Brisbane ( Australia ) for viewing, attached image for reference.

[attachment=3489]

RE: * Style 7 Gloss Black Set of 20" Rims - superfox - 18-06-2013 01:46pm

*BUMP

These rims are going under the hammer I can't stand to have them laying around any more.

Update they have been fitted with 245/45 20R's

They are brand new fresh out of the box, Nanolex sealed and ready for fitment Very Happy

Receipts can be given on collect for any future worries and question please feel free to ask.

Take advantage of this offer you can't get in Australian stores for anything less than an arm and leg !

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140999089300?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

RE: * Style 7 Gloss Black Set of 20" Rims - superfox - 02-07-2013 01:21pm

*Second Bump

Tyre and Rim package still for sale as no reply from buyer. He stole them and won't even acknowledge the purchase.

Must go $4000 ONO, receipts for well over $4800 and retails for over $5800 (in Australia)

BRAND NEW never be touched other than Nanolex rim sealant and a professional tyre fitter.

P.M, Email me any questions or offers ^_^

RE: * Style 7 Gloss Black Set of 20" Rims - RacingSnake - 02-07-2013 05:00pm

Can't do anything from over here, but they're style 8's Smile