babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Finally... 3 months and a few days later it's here!!! Pics uploaded! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Finally... 3 months and a few days later it's here!!! Pics uploaded! (/Thread-Finally-3-months-and-a-few-days-later-it-s-here-Pics-uploaded)

Finally... 3 months and a few days later it's here!!! Pics uploaded! - @nsh - 18-04-2013 02:35pm

3 months and a few days later finally my baby RR arrived last week Smile

first reactions:
Likes -
1. To my utter surprise the S mode really packs a punch! I wasn't expecting much difference between the D and S mode but the pull I am getting in the S mode is divine!
2. Excellent handling, overall classy feel and beautiful looks
3. Pano roof is brilliant! it makes the car feel really more spacious.. I just leave the blind open!
Dislikes -
1. MPG is no way close to what they claim
2. Elephant-ear side mirrors
3. No plate to rest your idle foot

Overall.. I am lovin' it!!!!

[attachment=3469]
[attachment=3468]

RE: Finally... 3 months and a few days later it's here!!! Pics uploaded! - scrannel - 18-04-2013 03:07pm

Congrats, great looking machine! Fantastic color.

RE: Finally... 3 months and a few days later it's here!!! Pics uploaded! - MartinP - 18-04-2013 05:09pm

Looks great nsh, enjoy!

RE: Finally... 3 months and a few days later it's here!!! Pics uploaded! - boinzo - 19-04-2013 12:43am

More than a little jelly nsh! My car arrived in port on Easter Sunday. I have hassled the dealer twice and I still don't have a delivery date. It's getting annoying ...
A bit of me wishes I'd stuck with Mauritius!

RE: Finally... 3 months and a few days later it's here!!! Pics uploaded! - SebM - 19-04-2013 06:46am

Congrats !

RE: Finally... 3 months and a few days later it's here!!! Pics uploaded! - Amadeus - 19-04-2013 07:41am

Loverly ..... congrats and enjoy! I always keep my roof blind open too.

RE: Finally... 3 months and a few days later it's here!!! Pics uploaded! - BA74 - 20-04-2013 07:13am

Congrats... Looks great in Blue too.

RE: Finally... 3 months and a few days later it's here!!! Pics uploaded! - Mark^^ - 20-04-2013 08:38am

Very nice and congratulations. Looks fantastic