babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
DVLA website - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (/Forum-Marketplace)
+--- Forum: Finance & Insurance (/Forum-Finance-Insurance)
+--- Thread: DVLA website (/Thread-DVLA-website)

DVLA website - XFullFatTim - 12-08-2011 03:34pm

I've just retaxed my FFRR (for the last month in my ownership CryingCrying ) and did it online as I usually do.

The DVLA appears to have had an update since I last did but on the tax disc section the page is very badly laid out - first attempt I clicked on what I thought was the YES button for everything, second attempt same then thicko realised that they have not been terribly clever with their page setup and the buttons are not aligned to the text so had actually answered NO to all the questions Laughing

RE: DVLA website - mickydd - 05-09-2011 07:38pm

Tim, I had exactly the same experience, but I tried opening up the website in a different browser, Internet Explorer 9 and it looked fine, but it was as you say when I opened in Firefox. Weird.

RE: DVLA website - rhysadams - 25-07-2012 01:05pm

I have to re-tax vehicles every week using there online system, as we are still not set up as a fleet user. It can be a pain and even had my payment taken twice! Crazy!

RE: DVLA website - The Valeter - 25-07-2012 11:19pm

(12-08-2011 03:34pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I've just retaxed my FFRR (for the last month in my ownership CryingCrying ) and did it online as I usually do.

The DVLA appears to have had an update since I last did but on the tax disc section the page is very badly laid out - first attempt I clicked on what I thought was the YES button for everything, second attempt same then thicko realised that they have not been terribly clever with their page setup and the buttons are not aligned to the text so had actually answered NO to all the questions Laughing

What do you expect from the DVLA? They are a Government agency....... that should say it all.

I spent over 4 minutes on the tax credits helpline today listening to all the recorded messages and options for it to then say "sorry we can't answer your call now please call back later bleep bleep bleep silence" Evil