babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New purchase - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: New purchase (/Thread-New-purchase)

New purchase - Bessiebella - 20-02-2013 10:13pm

Trans-K9 transit box for Bentley my Labrador

[img]http://[Image: th_ab1ff86b766c0e4f46d1ed25e996cd1c_zps5694517d.jpg][/img]

RE: New purchase - Evo-king - 20-02-2013 10:22pm

That is one pampered pooch.

RE: New purchase - Amadeus - 21-02-2013 03:08am

What a beautiful Bentley you have Bessiebella.

Evo-King - is your pooch still at the wheel or does he/she get to sit in the back?

RE: New purchase - benzina - 21-02-2013 04:35am

Bentley is gorgeous!!! And there looks to be an opening trapdoor on the back there, is is not?.... so that he can see you, and feel part of the enjoyable Evoque experience.

RE: New purchase - Steveb68 - 21-02-2013 05:29am

So pleased to find someone that bought the transit k9. I am just about to order one for middle of march delivery

Do you mind me asking how long you had to wait for it? Was it easy to fit? In fact is it secured or does it just sit in the boot?

Bentley looks very relaxed

RE: New purchase - Bessiebella - 21-02-2013 09:05am

(21-02-2013 05:29am)Steveb68 Wrote:  So pleased to find someone that bought the transit k9. I am just about to order one for middle of march delivery

Do you mind me asking how long you had to wait for it? Was it easy to fit? In fact is it secured or does it just sit in the boot?

Bentley looks very relaxed

I didn't have to long to wait about 3 weeks, it is very easy to fit just slides in, I had a rear escape door put in so if we have a rear end shunt, I can get him out . It just sits there but is very secure no rattles at all.
Yes there is an opening above the rear door so he can see.
I have had 2 Labradors In there which was cosy for them but they had enough room to lay down.

RE: New purchase - Evo-king - 21-02-2013 09:33pm

Amadeus.

My little baby always travels in the front. Usually curled up in a ball!!