babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My SD4 Pure auto | ordered | big thanks to the forum!!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: My SD4 Pure auto | ordered | big thanks to the forum!!! (/Thread-My-SD4-Pure-auto-ordered-big-thanks-to-the-forum)

My SD4 Pure auto | ordered | big thanks to the forum!!! - @nsh - 27-12-2012 09:00am

Finally, I booked my evoque at the local dealership today. I have been reading all about RRE on this forum and a big thank you to all the members for valuable information and opinions. Really helped!

Pure SD4 - Mauritius Blue
Pure tech and clear view pack
Park assist, rear camera, rear aid
Pano roof
Power mirror

Till the very last minute we were unsure on:
A, Fuji white vs metallic - in the end went metallic thinking of better resale but the thought changing back to Fuji white keep crossing my mind still.
B, TD4 vs SD4 - although I didn't feel any difference during my test drives but I read on the forum SD4 is bit smoother and quiter and again better resale value. Also you get twin exhaust in SD4. I would rather invest in a better engine.

Still sighing about-
A, sat nav not being included in tech pack or even as a standard config - in this day n age!!!!
B, full electric seats not included in tech pack. Costs a whopping $2600 extra
C, can't get illuminated tread plates and blind spot monitoring in Pure model at all!!!
D, cost of contrast roof on either solid and pano roof is same. Even though you only get a fringe of contrast roof with pano. I really wanted a white roof with my blue..

Nonetheless, quite excited about getting my hands on my dream car. Will have to wait till apr 2013.

RE: My SD4 Pure auto | ordered | big thanks to the forum!!! - Ian s - 27-12-2012 10:17am

sounds a good choice it's worth the wait..and you will probably get it early...Smile

RE: My SD4 Pure auto | ordered | big thanks to the forum!!! - The Valeter - 27-12-2012 12:30pm

(((((((Still sighing about-
A, sat nav not being included in tech pack or even as a standard config - in this day n age!!!!
B, full electric seats not included in tech pack. Costs a whopping $2600 extra
C, can't get illuminated tread plates and blind spot monitoring in Pure model at all!!!
D, cost of contrast roof on either solid and pano roof is same. Even though you only get a fringe of contrast roof with pano. I really wanted a white roof with my blue..)))))))

Sat Nav is on the UK Tech Pack just to upset you & electric seats are part of the "Style Pack" or a £900 sole option & I thaught that was a waste of £900.

We can get illuminated tread plates.
I fully agree about the cost of contrast roof with panoramic.

RE: My SD4 Pure auto | ordered | big thanks to the forum!!! - SebM - 27-12-2012 03:14pm

Great !