babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Halogen lights - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Halogen lights (/Thread-Halogen-lights)

Halogen lights - tom - 05-08-2011 10:42am

Can anyone confirm if the halogen lights on the pure have the LED running lights?

RE: Halogen lights - ED209 - 05-08-2011 10:49am

(05-08-2011 10:42am)tom Wrote:  Can anyone confirm if the halogen lights on the pure have the LED running lights?

i dont think so though i may be mistaken

RE: Halogen lights - Blackseries - 05-08-2011 12:06pm

(05-08-2011 10:42am)tom Wrote:  Can anyone confirm if the halogen lights on the pure have the LED running lights?

Yes they do. The DRL's are a single point of light next to the headlamp - not sure if its one LED or more but it produces a single point of light. They look fine and produce that typical LED blue white.

RE: Halogen lights - tom - 05-08-2011 12:28pm

Yes they do. The DRL's are a single point of light next to the headlamp - not sure if its one LED or more but it produces a single point of light. They look fine and produce that typical LED blue white.

Is it the same signature graphic in the front running lights, created by LED light-blade technology or is this only available on the Xenon headlights.

RE: Halogen lights - pureevoque - 05-08-2011 12:54pm

only the xenon, there hasn't been any photos of the single point halogen verisons that I'm aware of