babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
project colour code - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: project colour code (/Thread-project-colour-code)

Pages: 1 2

RE: project colour code - IKM - 24-11-2012 09:06pm

If I was going to modify, then it'd be along similar lines. Well done! It gives you the advantages of a Pure or Prestige in terms of approach and departure angles, but with additional colour coding.

RE: project colour code - Evo-king - 24-11-2012 10:33pm

The key is that you are pleased with the end results, the roof rails blend in well.

project colour code - EpicEvo - 25-11-2012 12:12am

I thought I'd really like this... But I don't Sad

project colour code - broady43 - 25-11-2012 12:19am

I love the look of the front and the rear, but from the side it looks like a colour coded Austin Metro!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RE: project colour code - Rxa - 25-11-2012 12:24am

Looks good, I plan on colour coding my Santorini Black Evoque too, but I think I'll leave the plastic trim on the sides and wheels arches as it is, similar to a Dynamic.

RE: project colour code - muff - 25-11-2012 02:16am

each to their own

project colour code - muff - 29-11-2012 12:11am

(24-11-2012 07:21pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  Very Individual enjoy, the rear view looks much better, personally I prefer the Dynamic.

Great pics, very interesting to see it with it's panels off! thanks!

The colour scheme front and rear is essentially the same as the Dynamic but given I grabbed a cancelled order Pure, I decided to spruce it up. The side view might not be to everyone's taste but the pictures don't show it nearly as well as in the flesh. If interested I can post pics of a colour coded White dynamic and also a red one where all the naff plastics have been given the same coordinated paint treatment. Works of art!

RE: project colour code - PhilSkill - 29-11-2012 12:22am

Pics always good!