babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
I have a new driver. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: I have a new driver. (/Thread-I-have-a-new-driver)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: I have a new driver. - PhilSkill - 08-07-2013 08:28pm

All the best for Lucy!

RE: I have a new driver. - dynamicgirl - 08-07-2013 09:35pm

I'm so sorry to hear Lucy's not been well, Evo Sad . She is such a little cutie. I've got my fingers, toes and everything else crossed that she's over the worst now, bless her. Let us know how she's doing when you get the chance to. Paula xx

RE: I have a new driver. - Evo-king - 09-07-2013 05:08pm

Thanks every one. Saturday is the big day I think. She goes back to see the vet.

RE: I have a new driver. - Evogirl - 13-07-2013 07:55pm

How's Lucy?

RE: I have a new driver. - Madam Fuji - 14-07-2013 05:43pm

+1, EK

RE: I have a new driver. - Evo-king - 14-07-2013 06:34pm

We are getting mixed messages from the vet who saw her yesterday and took her stitches out.

Not her regular vet.

Firstly her wound/scar is not too bad, but try as we might the little madam keeps cleaning it, (she cannot wear one of those neck collars because of another condition she has). So the vet gave her a long lasting anti biotic injection and a course of anti inflammatory tablets, she now wears dog diapers when she is left alone.
I should try posting a picture.

She had a nasty coughing session yesterday and a couple of sickkie moments, we put it down to the injection, for a small dog it looked a large amount of antibiotic going in.

Next up for her is spaying as soon as the vet can do this.

Today she seems OK. Though as no doubt with many dogs at the moment this heat doesn't help.

Oh and on a positive note you cannot keep her out of our cars, if it looks as it we are going out, she's first to the door expecting a trip out. She had a couple of rides yesterday and today, thank heavens for Aircon.

Thanks for asking about her, as her chin is resting on my laptop.

RE: I have a new driver. - Vc - 14-07-2013 10:49pm

hope she is on the mend soon Very Happy

RE: I have a new driver. - dynamicgirl - 15-07-2013 05:10pm

Poor little Lucy, hope she's feeling better today. My 3 rascals are feeling the heat too, it's not much fun for our furry pals. Mine have all had rather severe haircuts in the last fortnight, but they are still suffering in the sweltering conditions. We all send Lucy our love. xx

RE: I have a new driver. - Madam Fuji - 15-07-2013 05:57pm

Big hugs and get well soon, Lucy. X

RE: I have a new driver. - PJRange - 20-07-2013 06:07pm

I love the red and black two tone leather! Wish my rover had that option.