babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Cleaning Rear window Inside - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Detailing & Car Care (/Forum-Detailing-Car-Care)
+--- Thread: Cleaning Rear window Inside (/Thread-Cleaning-Rear-window-Inside)

Pages: 1 2

Cleaning Rear window Inside - PhilSkill - 20-08-2012 08:46pm

Just gave my windows a clean inside (man the rear half was dirty!), the rear window is just the easiest ever! Boot open and the window is right in front of you, and done in a flash, no climbing in the boot like my other car!

So here's a question... how about using the G1 on the inside of the glass to stop the white misty dirt build up...

RE: Cleaning Rear window Inside - doug - 20-08-2012 10:32pm

You must have too much time in your hands Very Happy

RE: Cleaning Rear window Inside - PhilSkill - 20-08-2012 10:57pm

If only... first interior glass clean since I got the car 10 months ago, and want to avoid doing it again any time soon Wink

RE: Cleaning Rear window Inside - The Valeter - 20-08-2012 11:27pm

(20-08-2012 08:46pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  Just gave my windows a clean inside (man the rear half was dirty!), the rear window is just the easiest ever! Boot open and the window is right in front of you, and done in a flash, no climbing in the boot like my other car!

So here's a question... how about using the G1 on the inside of the glass to stop the white misty dirt build up...

I can't see that being of any use inside.
Just cleaned my windows with a damp leather & microfibre cloth though I have yet to find anything that cleans windows without smearing.

RE: Cleaning Rear window Inside - kevoque - 21-08-2012 02:14am

Phil G4 for the inside windows or else w2 with microfibre !! One you use it you won't need to use anything else !!

RE: Cleaning Rear window Inside - lesdon499 - 21-08-2012 10:07am

I use Greased Lighening "Showroom SHine" on the inside of my windows. Might be a tad expensive as a window cleaner but no streaks wins every time. Outside its GTechniq G4 and G1 Smile

RE: Cleaning Rear window Inside - WB - 21-08-2012 07:34pm

3m foam glass cleaner is very good for not leaving streaks - amazon sell it

RE: Cleaning Rear window Inside - PhilSkill - 21-08-2012 10:00pm

After yesterdays poor to pathetic attempts at cleaning the windscreen inside with Halfords screen cleaner, I thought I'd try kevoques idea, now I don't have W2 but I do have Meguires Hyperwash, so a small amount of that in some water, wiped over screen with a microfibre, and dried with a microfibre drying towel, easier than using sprays and looks to have done a great job... tomorrow in the sun will tell.

RE: Cleaning Rear window Inside - PhilSkill - 22-08-2012 11:39pm

No smears, pristine clear glass! Thumbs Up

RE: Cleaning Rear window Inside - Bessiebella - 30-09-2012 01:37pm

News paper is the best thing for cleaning windows, inside & out . Wipe window with wet paper the polish dry with a dry piece no streaks just shiny window, my dog love putting his nose on rear window so I have to clean it a lot & this is the best method I've found & cheapest