babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Coupe Rear Seats - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Coupe Rear Seats (/Thread-Coupe-Rear-Seats)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Coupe Rear Seats - cjfp - 25-07-2011 09:36pm

Just so people can check their orders with their dealers, the LR build page seems to be defaulting to the Coupe having a bench rear seat and you need to select "2 Rear Seats" if that is what you are looking for - I'm sure this is a change from the original details where I believe that "2 Rear Seats" was the default for the Coupe.
and in the Explore section, it says standard is "Rear Bench Seat (60/40)" and the option is "Two Rear Seats (60/40)"

RE: Coupe Rear Seats - Charlie - 25-07-2011 10:08pm

The designer I spoke to at EvoqueLive said that he thought making the 2 rear seats as standard was a mistake and LR were likely to change that. Looks like they have already then!

RE: Coupe Rear Seats - cjfp - 25-07-2011 10:13pm

I fear this will catch some out !

RE: Coupe Rear Seats - Charlie - 25-07-2011 10:21pm

Yep

RE: Coupe Rear Seats - vision*R - 25-07-2011 11:07pm

If only they would make the 2 seat option available on the 5-door...

RE: Coupe Rear Seats - paulus599 - 25-07-2011 11:41pm

(25-07-2011 09:36pm)cjfp Wrote:  Just so people can check their orders with their dealers, the LR build page seems to be defaulting to the Coupe having a bench rear seat and you need to select "2 Rear Seats" if that is what you are looking for - I'm sure this is a change from the original details where I believe that "2 Rear Seats" was the default for the Coupe.
and in the Explore section, it says standard is "Rear Bench Seat (60/40)" and the option is "Two Rear Seats (60/40)"

That is an odd one. Do you think that if your order is already with the factory it will be built with the 2 seats (if you haven't specified otherwise) or is this yet another thing we are going to have to chase our dealers about?

RE: Coupe Rear Seats - cjfp - 26-07-2011 05:25am

@paulus599 - well, one of your options might get u what u want and the other of your options MIGHT get u what u want (lol). It's a bit like the National Lottery - u know you're gonna win one day ... But it just might not be the exact prize u r looking for!

RE: Coupe Rear Seats - brommy - 26-07-2011 03:24pm

(25-07-2011 11:07pm)vision*R Wrote:  If only they would make the 2 seat option available on the 5-door...

I'm interested why anyone would wish to reduce the number of seats in a car as wide as an Evoque. Even if someone can never imagine carrying 4 passengers, I believe the restriction of just 3 passenger seats could affect resale value, especially in a 4/5 door car. Are the two seats supposed to be so much more comfortable than the two outer seats of a 3 seat bench? It's not that anyone thinks 2 seats look better, surely? Even if they did, it wouldn't be a high priority, would it? Confused

RE: Coupe Rear Seats - paulus599 - 26-07-2011 03:30pm

(26-07-2011 05:25am)cjfp Wrote:  @paulus599 - well, one of your options might get u what u want and the other of your options MIGHT get u what u want (lol). It's a bit like the National Lottery - u know you're gonna win one day ... But it just might not be the exact prize u r looking for!

Laughing True, so true!

RE: Coupe Rear Seats - SW6RR - 26-07-2011 03:38pm

I agree with Brommy - bit confused over the popularity of the 2 seat option. In quite a few of the interior colour schemes I think it makes the seats look odd, like they are stuck-on marshmallows or something...

Each to their own!