babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anticipation .. Kruger Park vs RR Evoque. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Anticipation .. Kruger Park vs RR Evoque. (/Thread-Anticipation-Kruger-Park-vs-RR-Evoque)

Anticipation .. Kruger Park vs RR Evoque. - Belvoirbloke - 30-07-2012 04:38pm

So we went on holiday to SA, Kruger Park, saw families of elephants, giraffe, hippo, lion and we were filled with awe and excited anticipation.
We got back early Sunday morning at Terminal 5 from Joburg and I am ashamed to say I was more excited to get to my RRE in the car park than I had been to see the animals in the wild.
Still, it made coming home something to look forward to for a change. Grrrrrrr.

RE: Anticipation .. Kruger Park vs RR Evoque. - ADZ - 26-08-2012 03:19pm

Now imagine seeing those animals whilst sitting in your RRE. Yes, how awesome it is to live in SA and own an Evoque Wink

RE: Anticipation .. Kruger Park vs RR Evoque. - Coolbanana - 29-08-2012 07:01pm

(26-08-2012 03:19pm)ADZ Wrote:  Now imagine seeing those animals whilst sitting in your RRE. Yes, how awesome it is to live in SA and own an Evoque Wink

I would love to drive my Evoque in SA! When I go 'home' to visit my family I get to use a LR Defender and Toyota Land Cruiser in the Parks - usually Hluhluwe in Natal since that's near Salt Rock where my Dad lives.

Will be there next in Feb '13 and will be taking the Defender on safari; can't wait!

RE: Anticipation .. Kruger Park vs RR Evoque. - ADZ - 01-09-2012 03:22pm

Awesome Coolbanana. A real hardcore safari needs a Defender! Enjoy your time in my beautiful country Smile