babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Adaptive Dynamics - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Adaptive Dynamics (/Thread-Adaptive-Dynamics--4994)

Adaptive Dynamics - cs33wa - 27-07-2012 01:29am

Hi all,

In the stage of finalising my options list now. I have read some threads about the AD in the main forum, a bit of mix feedback but mainly posstive. This option cost around $2.5k with LCT.
Any Aus/NZ members able to provide some opinion or experience?? I guess my simple question is: is it worth spending the money?? Does is really make a "huge" dirfferent in terms of handling/performance? And perhaps most important question, is it beneficial in Aus road condition?
So far, i have only tested Evoque with no AD, so really cant compare..
Once again, thank you very much for your inputs Smile

RE: Adaptive Dynamics - maccacch - 27-07-2012 09:25am

i have been very happy with my AD and have had my car for 7 months now. very comfortable ride especially in poor road conditions. ride in dynamic mode is bumpy tho, more so than my previous golf r32. handling is good in a car with highish centre of gravity. compared to the test car i drove without AD, i wold say that AD definitely contributes to a more comfortable drive. my 2 cents worth

Adaptive Dynamics - Neo - 27-07-2012 11:40am

I've test drove both cars with and without AD and for me it was a HUGE difference in ride smoothness and less body roll. The car without AD I can fell the car rolling around corners. I saw it as a must have bc of the technology, similar to the panocroof and signature lights which makes the RRE unique

RE: Adaptive Dynamics - sethor - 27-07-2012 09:09pm

It makes a huge differance IMO, It's one of my favorite things about the car.