babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Cold Climate Pack - Any feedback ? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Cold Climate Pack - Any feedback ? (/Thread-Cold-Climate-Pack-Any-feedback)

Cold Climate Pack - Any feedback ? - SEC - 25-07-2012 03:03am

Hi, I'm a soon to be new owner ( 20 October is the latest estimate for delivery into Sydney) and I am well and truly excited about the arrival of the car and have been pleased to read many of the posts, if not a little concerned at some of the stories of defects found in some vehicles.
I have a question on the cold climate pack which I ordered - specifically around people's experiences with the heated steering wheel. My current car has heated seats which only get used on the coldest of winter mornings. How warm will the SW get and how is it regulated and controlled ? Is it independant of the seat heating controls ? Thanks in advance. Rolling Eyes

RE: Cold Climate Pack - Any feedback ? - doug - 25-07-2012 08:35am

I'm sure Tim will answer this one for you, as he's the biggest heated SW fan out there Very Happy

RE: Cold Climate Pack - Any feedback ? - cjfp - 25-07-2012 09:11am

(25-07-2012 08:35am)doug Wrote:  I'm sure Tim will answer this one for you, as he's the biggest heated SW fan out there Very Happy

He even had one fitted to the ship! Laughing

RE: Cold Climate Pack - Any feedback ? - Capital - 25-07-2012 11:14pm

HSW = Best thing ever

I use it every morning in winter ( southern NSW)

Perfect temp

Don't know how I did without it for so long Smile

RE: Cold Climate Pack - Any feedback ? - MPK - 27-07-2012 08:50am

Have to agree.... its very nice on cold morning and evenings!

It operates independent of the heated seats with the control on the steering wheel. It operates at the one temp and its just right.

RE: Cold Climate Pack - Any feedback ? - SEC - 27-07-2012 09:19am

(27-07-2012 08:50am)MPK Wrote:  Have to agree.... its very nice on cold morning and evenings!

It operates independent of the heated seats with the control on the steering wheel. It operates at the one temp and its just right.

Thanks to everyone who responded, makes much more sense now.
Got the great news from my dealer that my vehicle was scheduled for build commencement yesterday.
I hope that it goes smoothly and arrives here earlier than currently promised !