babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Phone Bluetooth Connection Problem - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: Phone Bluetooth Connection Problem (/Thread-Phone-Bluetooth-Connection-Problem)

Phone Bluetooth Connection Problem - Paul36 - 22-07-2012 12:56am

Took delivery a week ago and really happy with almost everything ... just one niggling problem with Bluetooth connection.

Car couldn't find my Blackberry, but paired fine when Blackberry searched for car. However, when I turn ignition off I cannot get to pair automatically when next start car - I have to manually go into phone Bluetooth options and connect, which normally takes 3 or 4 attempts.

Has anyone been able to experienced / overcome this issue?

RE: Phone Bluetooth Connection Problem - PhilSkill - 22-07-2012 01:03am

My Blackberry bold works perfectly since the dealer paired it in the handover not a single issue!

May have to pair a Blackberry curve soon so hopefully that will go smoothly!

RE: Phone Bluetooth Connection Problem - Paul36 - 22-07-2012 01:08am

Mine is a curve, so hope you have better luck!

RE: Phone Bluetooth Connection Problem - Deaky - 22-07-2012 07:50am

(22-07-2012 01:08am)Paul36 Wrote:  Mine is a curve, so hope you have better luck!

I had problems with my wife's curveShocked make the phone discoverable and let the car find the phone rather than the phone finding the car. Worked for meSmile

RE: Phone Bluetooth Connection Problem - Straydox - 22-07-2012 09:28pm

There is a checkbox on the Blackberry after the phone has paired from the first time that asks if it should always trust the connection - select yes and it will always pair automatically. Forget/miss the question and it won't ask again - it's probably simpler to delete the phone and start again. I'e had a Bold 9700 and 9780 both paired successfully.