babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
order update - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: order update (/Thread-order-update)

order update - para2004 - 07-07-2012 07:11pm

Very Happy Hi all,got THE phone call today Evoque in build ,pick up in 10 days, trying yo blag mud flaps+ 4+4 day.Ordered march 2012,Dynamic 5door maritius blue, black pan roof, lux pack+, and privacy glass.HOPE THE CAR LIVES UP TO MY EXPECTATIONS,will update when i've had the car+pics

order update - Neo - 07-07-2012 11:56pm

I love the colour and the contrast roof combo, congrats!

RE: order update - LDT - 07-07-2012 11:59pm

I hope I see you driving in the area! My niece tells me that there is a Mauritius in our locality, but I have yet to see it. She says it is in her view the best colour she has seen as yet.

Four months wait was quite good.

RE: order update - Evo-king - 08-07-2012 04:25pm

Great news, try to sleep, interesting choice, I have seen one like that around these parts.

RE: order update - WB - 09-07-2012 10:53am

(07-07-2012 07:11pm)para2004 Wrote:  Very Happy Hi all,got THE phone call today Evoque in build ,pick up in 10 days, trying yo blag mud flaps+ 4+4 day.Ordered march 2012,Dynamic 5door maritius blue, black pan roof, lux pack+, and privacy glass.HOPE THE CAR LIVES UP TO MY EXPECTATIONS,will update when i've had the car+pics

Congrats and don't forget your full tank of fuel! The dealers hand out the 4x4 days like sweets so make sure you do get your flaps and/or other accessories as many others have been able to twist dealer's arms.