babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anyone seen an Evoque in Galway Green? Impressions? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Anyone seen an Evoque in Galway Green? Impressions? (/Thread-Anyone-seen-an-Evoque-in-Galway-Green-Impressions)

Anyone seen an Evoque in Galway Green? Impressions? - j7david - 17-07-2011 07:53pm

My wife and I both liked the (small) colour sample in the dealer's.

Now my white/red dilemma has escalated to white/red/orkney grey/galway green.

Actually leaning towards grey now.. or maybe white (does Pure trim get lost on grey body?)

RE: Anyone seen an Evoque in Galway Green? Impressions? - berlin2011 - 17-07-2011 08:26pm

(17-07-2011 07:53pm)j7david Wrote:  My wife and I both liked the (small) colour sample in the dealer's.

Actually leaning towards grey now.. or maybe white (does Pure trim get lost on grey body?)

Very angled view from the rear side - only image I could find.

[attachment=94]

RE: Anyone seen an Evoque in Galway Green? Impressions? - paulus599 - 17-07-2011 08:32pm

(17-07-2011 07:53pm)j7david Wrote:  My wife and I both liked the (small) colour sample in the dealer's.

Well I think you would definately have a unique car if you went for the Galway green - well no one else is going to order it are they?

RE: Anyone seen an Evoque in Galway Green? Impressions? - Blackseries - 17-07-2011 10:25pm

(17-07-2011 07:53pm)j7david Wrote:  (does Pure trim get lost on grey body?)

I think it probably would. ...........but then quite a lot of people have ordered Black Dynamics and that’s Black with Black trim.