babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
2 DIGIT POSTCODE SATNAV PROBLEM - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: 2 DIGIT POSTCODE SATNAV PROBLEM (/Thread-2-DIGIT-POSTCODE-SATNAV-PROBLEM)

2 DIGIT POSTCODE SATNAV PROBLEM - Belvoirbloke - 10-06-2012 10:30am

So, I had to enter a postcode for Wakefield, WF1 5AW.
The system would only allow me to get to WF15, it was then greying out all letters and expecting another number by offering 0-9 as active buttons only. There was no button offered to put a “space” in-between the 1 and 5, which would have been logical.

Clearly it is not programmed to expect 2 digit postcode, or at least my version isn't.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks
(10-06-2012 10:30am)Belvoirbloke Wrote:  So, I had to enter a postcode for Wakefield, WF1 5AW.
The system would only allow me to get to WF15, it was then greying out all letters and expecting another number by offering 0-9 as active buttons only. There was no button offered to put a “space” in-between the 1 and 5, which would have been logical.

Clearly it is not programmed to expect 2 digit postcode, or at least my version isn't.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks

OK ,, just been out to check, the _ key spaces out .. the post code I’ve been trying is new and therefore not in the system, I suppose.
Please ignore.