babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Humber Bridge visit, British engineering. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Humber Bridge visit, British engineering. (/Thread-Humber-Bridge-visit-British-engineering)

Pages: 1 2

Humber Bridge visit, British engineering. - Belvoirbloke - 26-05-2012 08:42am

[attachment=2274]
[attachment=2273]
My Dad’s company’s wire holds the thing up !
[attachment=2275]
MPG getting better.

RE: Humber Bridge visit, British engineering. - doug - 26-05-2012 12:52pm

I hope the third picture was taken with one of these hands free cameras Very Happy

RE: Humber Bridge visit, British engineering. - mickydd - 26-05-2012 05:08pm

Terrible parking.
LOL.

RE: Humber Bridge visit, British engineering. - cjfp - 26-05-2012 05:20pm

^^ it's an optical illusion due to the very large bridge in the background ..... ( yeah, right Laughing )

RE: Humber Bridge visit, British engineering. - Belvoirbloke - 26-05-2012 06:50pm

I hope the third picture was taken with one of these hands free cameras Very Happy
mais oui :-V

Terrible parking.
LOL.

Whoops, so excited to see the bridge @!

RE: Humber Bridge visit, British engineering. - THEMACS - 26-05-2012 08:42pm

Those pics don't do OG justice, it is so much better in the flesh, much prefer the Privacy glass on the OG too

Looks like you had a good dayVery Happy

RE: Humber Bridge visit, British engineering. - Belvoirbloke - 27-05-2012 05:22pm

(26-05-2012 08:42pm)THEMACS Wrote:  Those pics don't do OG justice, it is so much better in the flesh, much prefer the Privacy glass on the OG too

Looks like you had a good dayVery Happy

Yes re the colour, the sun was so strong it made deep shadows, I had to photoshop the thing to death to see any details. About the privacy glass ... it remind me of a plumbers van or something with the blacked out glass, cuts the line of the car in half visually, but only my opinion )) Why, actually, did you have it ?

RE: Humber Bridge visit, British engineering. - THEMACS - 27-05-2012 10:41pm

(27-05-2012 05:22pm)Belvoirbloke Wrote:  Yes re the colour, the sun was so strong it made deep shadows, I had to photoshop the thing to death to see any details. About the privacy glass ... it remind me of a plumbers van or something with the blacked out glass, cuts the line of the car in half visually, but only my opinion )) Why, actually, did you have it ?

Because it gives it a more sleek look and makes the 5 door look less estate car like. I noticed that they Also opted for it in the Top Gear fleet on their 5 door OG Dynamic, they also said it accentuated the lines of the carVery Happy

RE: Humber Bridge visit, British engineering. - Belvoirbloke - 28-05-2012 12:52am

(27-05-2012 10:41pm)THEMACS Wrote:  Because it gives it a more sleek look and makes the 5 door look less estate car like. I noticed that they Also opted for it in the Top Gear fleet on their 5 door OG Dynamic, they also said it accentuated the lines of the carVery Happy

Sorry I didn’t mean aesthetically (obviously that’s subjective), was there a practical reason, like carrying valuable stuff ?

RE: Humber Bridge visit, British engineering. - THEMACS - 28-05-2012 01:06pm

(28-05-2012 12:52am)Belvoirbloke Wrote:  Sorry I didn’t mean aesthetically (obviously that’s subjective), was there a practical reason, like carrying valuable stuff ?

Yes, the Apple of my Eye, my 4 year old son!!!!!!!