babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
I Love My Evoque!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: I Love My Evoque!! (/Thread-I-Love-My-Evoque)

Pages: 1 2

I Love My Evoque!! - The Valeter - 18-05-2012 10:53pm

Quite often when I have just pulled up somewhere or after I have got out of the car & look back at it I find myself saying " I Love My Evoque" which can only mean I made the right choice....Pointless thread but I'm sure others feel the same about their Evoque's,,,,,,are there?

I Love My Evoque!! - Rootsboy - 18-05-2012 11:43pm

I hear you on that one

RE: I Love My Evoque!! - Straydox - 19-05-2012 12:58am

I know what you mean, I was doing stuff out in the garage today with Evoque parked on the drive - I've had many lovely cars over the years but somehow think the attention to detail in the design of the RRE is amazing - it's distracting to be near it.

RE: I Love My Evoque!! - benzina - 19-05-2012 01:33am

Yep i hear ya too.....i find myself gazing at it all the time,even turning to catch a glimpse of it while walking away. It's design language both inside and out,scratches me right where i itch....a masterpiece!!! I love the Evoque!!!

I Love My Evoque!! - ceebee - 19-05-2012 09:35am

I like it when it's in a car park and as I walk past the other cars to get to mine it's a case of.....

Rep car..... rep car..... bland saloon....... family people carrier.....unsure which small car that is......Japanese but not sure if Mazda or Toyota.......another bland saloon..........then EVOQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh.

It just stands out by a mile in terms of looks and road presence.

Love it!

RE: I Love My Evoque!! - The Valeter - 19-05-2012 11:57am

(19-05-2012 09:35am)ceebee Wrote:  I like it when it's in a car park and as I walk past the other cars to get to mine it's a case of.....

Rep car..... rep car..... bland saloon....... family people carrier.....unsure which small car that is......Japanese but not sure if Mazda or Toyota.......another bland saloon..........then EVOQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!

Yep that is spot on !! - The bland saloon is usually a Toyota Avensis.

RE: I Love My Evoque!! - J77 - 20-05-2012 02:24pm

I love my Evoque and I don't mind admitting it. Some say I have an unhealthy obsession with it.......................... Can't help who you fall in love with Laughing

It's my kind of girl, sleek, sexy, likes it rough and doesn't mind being dirty.

Is that unhealthy?

RE: I Love My Evoque!! - kkzt190 - 20-05-2012 07:19pm

(19-05-2012 09:35am)ceebee Wrote:  I like it when it's in a car park and as I walk past the other cars to get to mine it's a case of.....

Love it!

I have yet to park it in a car-park anywhere near anyone else! Smile

RE: I Love My Evoque!! - The Valeter - 20-05-2012 09:52pm

(20-05-2012 07:19pm)kkzt190 Wrote:  I have yet to park it in a car-park anywhere near anyone else! Smile

Off Topic - Does your user name sugest you have a ZT190?

RE: I Love My Evoque!! - L538 - 24-05-2012 11:03pm

We picked ours up yesterday and I'm not sure which one of us loves it more! However, since my wife has disallowed driving today as it's raining, I'm leaning towards her being the more obsessed of the two of us.