babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Built last week, arrived dealers this week, pickup next week - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Built last week, arrived dealers this week, pickup next week (/Thread-Built-last-week-arrived-dealers-this-week-pickup-next-week)

Built last week, arrived dealers this week, pickup next week - Jawson - 18-05-2012 08:49pm

Ordered our Range Rover Evoque Pure 5 door SD4 auto at the end of February from Guy Salmon Portsmouth.

Arrived at the dealers this week and we are due to pick up next Friday 25th May, which is under 3 months from when we ordered! We were originally given a guide date for delivery of early July.

Specification is Santorini black, pano roof, folding mirrors, xenons, fog lights, ebony leather and 19" style 4 alloys.

I still didn't believe it until they confirmed it had actually arrived, but with less than a week to go getting very excited! Very Happy

(18-05-2012 08:49pm)Jawson Wrote:  Ordered our Range Rover Evoque Pure 5 door SD4 auto at the end of February from Guy Salmon Portsmouth.

Arrived at the dealers this week and we are due to pick up next Friday 25th May, which is under 3 months from when we ordered! We were originally given a guide date for delivery of early July.

Specification is Santorini black, pano roof, folding mirrors, xenons, fog lights, ebony leather and 19" style 4 alloys.

I still didn't believe it until they confirmed it had actually arrived, but with less than a week to go getting very excited! Very Happy

And forgot to say a big thanks to Chris at Prestige Car Finance as recommended on here. Excellent deal on the finance, which has actually come down in price because of the recent price increase positively affecting the future value figure.

RE: Built last week, arrived dealers this week, pickup next week - musher - 18-05-2012 08:56pm

That is very quick, ordered mine from the same dealer in Sept 11 and didn't pick it up until mid Feb this year.
Very lucky

RE: Built last week, arrived dealers this week, pickup next week - Evo-king - 18-05-2012 09:43pm

Jawson, what a quick turnaround, try to get some sleep over the coming days.

Good to hear another customer satisfied with Prestige Car Finance, if it hadn't have been for this forum, I wouldn't have known about them, and would not have saved so much money compared to LR dealer options.

Take care with your paint option.

Built last week, arrived dealers this week, pickup next week - normangt - 19-05-2012 10:07pm

What apr did you get on finance?

RE: Built last week, arrived dealers this week, pickup next week - Jawson - 21-05-2012 08:00pm

(19-05-2012 10:07pm)normangt Wrote:  What apr did you get on finance?

8.9% on a PCP.

RE: Built last week, arrived dealers this week, pickup next week - Luc - 23-05-2012 09:39pm

Please post pictures as this comes close to my own spec. Thanks!

RE: Built last week, arrived dealers this week, pickup next week - Jawson - 29-05-2012 08:57pm

(23-05-2012 09:39pm)Luc Wrote:  Please post pictures as this comes close to my own spec. Thanks!

After years of having small cars it's totally different having a 4x4 but we absolutely love it!

I ordered a set of the oem deep pile carpet mats (the ones with the silver corners) off eBay and they arrived today - really complete the premium look and feel of the car.

Will take some pics and post soon.

RE: Built last week, arrived dealers this week, pickup next week - PigLauncher - 29-05-2012 10:50pm

Built last week the wife is picking it up on Friday. I just hope it is still in one piece when I get home in 3 weeks time. Confused

Built last week, arrived dealers this week, pickup next week - QUEEVO - 29-05-2012 11:21pm

Is this the fastest order...?