babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Given the BIG lottery win, what vehicles would you choose. (Slightly Evoque related)! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Humour, Rants & Pointless Posts (/Forum-Humour-Rants-Pointless-Posts)
+---- Thread: Given the BIG lottery win, what vehicles would you choose. (Slightly Evoque related)! (/Thread-Given-the-BIG-lottery-win-what-vehicles-would-you-choose-Slightly-Evoque-related)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Given the BIG lottery win, what vehicles would you choose. (Slightly Evoque related)! - SW6RR - 18-07-2011 05:08pm

Has no-one mentioned to Merc 300sl yet? That would be my first purchase.... I think they run to around half a million quid!

I'd have the roadster rather than the gullwing version though - you've got to have the top off in a car like that...!

RE: Given the BIG lottery win, what vehicles would you choose. (Slightly Evoque related)! - paulus599 - 18-07-2011 05:25pm

(18-07-2011 05:08pm)SW6RR Wrote:  Has no-one mentioned to Merc 300sl yet? That would be my first purchase.... I think they run to around half a million quid!

I'd have the roadster rather than the gullwing version though - you've got to have the top off in a car like that...!

Yes, they are fantastic looking cars.
I went for the new model (SLS) in my list, but that's 'only' about £170k Very Happy

RE: Given the BIG lottery win, what vehicles would you choose. (Slightly Evoque related)! - alsaamike - 06-08-2011 10:24pm

This link is over on the Disco4 forum.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjkxMjAzNjQw.html
Wonder what the combined value on these might be. Then think how much to fill them up, and insurance, etc.!!!

RE: Given the BIG lottery win, what vehicles would you choose. (Slightly Evoque related)! - jgouldj - 12-08-2011 01:53pm

1. Ferrari Calafornia
2. Range Rover
3. Aston Martin DB9
4. New Defender replacement (when it's released) ME TOO
5. VW Bus

RE: Given the BIG lottery win, what vehicles would you choose. (Slightly Evoque related)! - GibEvoque - 14-09-2011 02:26pm

For Me:

1 - Evoque
2 - Mk2 Golf GTi 16v
3 - Koenigsegg Agera R4
4 - Aston Marti one-77
5 - Nissan GTR

RE: Given the BIG lottery win, what vehicles would you choose. (Slightly Evoque related)! - Zermatt Vulgaris - 14-09-2011 03:11pm

Ok My List ( The RRS and Z4 would stay)

1. Ferrari FF ................................................. For the Alps
2. New Defender but in hard top van SW ........ Garden, Tip, playing off road
3. Aston Martin AMV8 Roadster ............... give the Zed a rest occasionaly
4. Jaguar XJ .......................................... For making the south of france to get to the Yacht ( you did say big win)
5. RRE for Mrs ZV ..... Buck Blue
6. Nissan GTR for the track .............. Not a gentlemans car but very quick

the classics.

1. Austin Healey 300 Ice blue on White.
2. Range Rover Classic CSK
3. 2002 MX-5 1.8i Phoenix .... i know my old one is out there somewhere ...
4. Pug 205 GTI 1.9 in BR Green

I think that would cover most bases

RE: Given the BIG lottery win, what vehicles would you choose. (Slightly Evoque related)! - deebabe2004 - 04-12-2011 11:55am

Mmm a Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged!