babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anyone on Orange T-Mobile - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Anyone on Orange T-Mobile (/Thread-Anyone-on-Orange-T-Mobile)

Anyone on Orange T-Mobile - Radeco - 05-05-2012 11:31am

Just got the car back from the dealer - and noticed a change on the phone screen. Anyone else got this?
[attachment=2141]

RE: Anyone on Orange T-Mobile - jpleclef - 05-05-2012 11:44am

T-mobile and orange set up a partnership sharing satellite reception. So if you're in an area where t-mobile doesn't have signal then you'll be put onto oranges - thus orange tmobile!

RE: Anyone on Orange T-Mobile - Evo-king - 05-05-2012 03:29pm

I'm with Virgin, and that shows up on the screen, but they also share with Orange & T-mobile so I guess if I was in one of their signal which was stronger, that message might show up.

RE: Anyone on Orange T-Mobile - jitenc - 05-05-2012 06:22pm

Mine says , Blackberry 8600... Orange T-mobile....

RE: Anyone on Orange T-Mobile - Sparky - 06-05-2012 11:15pm

Orange and T-Mobile merged operations under a joint venture called Everything Everywhere and now have a single integrated mobile network (largest in the UK). There's seamless handovers between elements of eithers network which improves coverage and customer experience... hence now your handset will often say "Orange T-Mobile", instead of just Orange or T-Mobile.

RE: Anyone on Orange T-Mobile - bee - 21-04-2014 07:54pm

yep mine reads t-mobile but am on e/e network. i recon its the best service available in the uk.
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzVery Happy

RE: Anyone on Orange T-Mobile - The Valeter - 21-04-2014 10:27pm

(21-04-2014 07:54pm)bee Wrote:  yep mine reads t-mobile but am on e/e network. i recon its the best service available in the uk.
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzVery Happy
Agree but they are still all rubbish, keep designing stupid phones that you can do anything on except actually make a phone call, the main reason I have no interest whatsoever in mobile phones.

T-Mobile merged with Orange around 2 years ago I believe.