babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My Santorini after a 2 day visit to the detailer. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Detailing & Car Care (/Forum-Detailing-Car-Care)
+--- Thread: My Santorini after a 2 day visit to the detailer. (/Thread-My-Santorini-after-a-2-day-visit-to-the-detailer)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My Santorini after a 2 day visit to the detailer. - LDT - 03-05-2012 10:33pm

Looks first rate Andrew, well worth the outlay.

RE: My Santorini after a 2 day visit to the detailer. - Mudi1 - 03-05-2012 11:25pm

Stunning. First class work, wish i lived nearer, he could do mine! Thanks for sharing

RE: My Santorini after a 2 day visit to the detailer. - Dimitrios - 03-05-2012 11:40pm

All hail the shine god thats GTechniq Bow downBow downBow downBow downBow downBow downBow downBow downBow down

RE: My Santorini after a 2 day visit to the detailer. - speary - 01-06-2012 01:09pm

How is the finish looking now nearly a month on, does it still look as good. Also what do you use to wash the car

RE: My Santorini after a 2 day visit to the detailer. - Evo-king - 01-06-2012 07:10pm

Well today, it is covered in dust from the dirty rain we have had, but the rain still runs off, and it still looks stunning.

I use G wash, and have just ordered a load of items from G Techniq for aftercare, got a 7.5% reduction through Rob Earle at G Techniq as a Forum member benefit.

It will be cleaned tomorrow.

RE: My Santorini after a 2 day visit to the detailer. - deadliner - 01-06-2012 07:22pm

Come on! Reduction? I just opened package from G today. Should have known.... Sad

RE: My Santorini after a 2 day visit to the detailer. - BrilliantEvoque - 01-06-2012 07:46pm

Hi Evo-King

If you don't mind can I ask how much it cost and what level of detailings was it.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Cheers

RE: My Santorini after a 2 day visit to the detailer. - evoquemayne - 01-06-2012 08:51pm

+1, I'm being pushed all sorts of packages, and yours is the look I want at the end.

RE: My Santorini after a 2 day visit to the detailer. - Evo-king - 01-06-2012 11:01pm

(01-06-2012 07:46pm)BrilliantEvoque Wrote:  Hi Evo-King

If you don't mind can I ask how much it cost and what level of detailings was it.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Cheers

I've tried to send you a PM with an answer, but the facility is disabled.

My Santorini after a 2 day visit to the detailer. - Neo - 03-06-2012 02:43pm

Fantastic shine! It really sparkles!
I wonder if I will get the same shine on a fuji white? I'm planning to get the same treatment when I get my car.