babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Orkney Grey Prestige 5 Door in Daylight - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Orkney Grey Prestige 5 Door in Daylight (/Thread-Orkney-Grey-Prestige-5-Door-in-Daylight)

Pages: 1 2

Orkney Grey Prestige 5 Door in Daylight - Blackseries - 07-07-2011 09:23pm

It still has its protective film on but hopefully it gives a idea.

To be honest I haven’t seen a colour combo that doesn’t look good. Decisions decisions...........

RE: Orkney Grey Prestige 5 Door in Daylight - MW73 - 07-07-2011 09:50pm

Very nice

RE: Orkney Grey Prestige 5 Door in Daylight - berlin2011 - 07-07-2011 09:53pm

(07-07-2011 09:23pm)Blackseries Wrote:  It still has its protective film on but hopefully it gives a idea.

To be honest I haven’t seen a colour combo that doesn’t look good. Decisions decisions...........

Thanks for this, first real pics of the colour. Am pretty happy with my choice now that I've seen it on the car.

RE: Orkney Grey Prestige 5 Door in Daylight - vision*R - 07-07-2011 10:47pm

I agree it looks good, better than I thought actually.
For showing off the design of the Evoque, it's probably the second best colour after white.

RE: Orkney Grey Prestige 5 Door in Daylight - Blackseries - 07-07-2011 11:04pm

(07-07-2011 10:47pm)vision*R Wrote:  I agree it looks good, better than I thought actually.
For showing off the design of the Evoque, it's probably the second best colour after white.

I think the change from Stornoway to Orkney has been a happy accident for the Evoque. I think Stornoway grey was a bit too dark. Orkney is just that bit lighter and suits the car well.

RE: Orkney Grey Prestige 5 Door in Daylight - HA54SYM - 08-07-2011 08:16am

Is that not a Pure though?

Its right hand drive so should be UK spec, but it has the Pure 18's and not the Prestige rims?

Just interested as I have seen very little pictures of the Pure body brightwork trims, and not sure if they are darker than the pictures you posted or thats them?

Dave

RE: Orkney Grey Prestige 5 Door in Daylight - pureevoque - 08-07-2011 09:17am

as Blackseries said it's still has it's protective film on, that's not the trim, and those aren't 18's there the 19" Style 4 that are available to the pure and prestige

RE: Orkney Grey Prestige 5 Door in Daylight - HA54SYM - 08-07-2011 09:50am

Don't think they are the 19's, they have 5 spokes in a slanted offset, they look like 18's.

Yes I am aware that it has trim on the black gloss windows edgings, but I am talking about the lower body and tailgate trim.

Dave

RE: Orkney Grey Prestige 5 Door in Daylight - Blackseries - 08-07-2011 10:06am

(08-07-2011 08:16am)HA54SYM Wrote:  Is that not a Pure though?

Its right hand drive so should be UK spec, but it has the Pure 18's and not the Prestige rims?

Just interested as I have seen very little pictures of the Pure body brightwork trims, and not sure if they are darker than the pictures you posted or thats them?

Dave

I'm sure it’s a Prestige. The bright trim at the bottom of the windows is the giveaway. I think the wheels are the NCO 19" you can have with Prestige.

RE: Orkney Grey Prestige 5 Door in Daylight - pureevoque - 08-07-2011 10:09am

It does look like a prestige, but those 6 spoke 19's are available on pure too....