babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Cocomats - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Cocomats (/Thread-Cocomats)

Cocomats - Tosh - 01-05-2012 10:48am

I posted in the Footrest thread that I was getting some Cocomats made up - the footwells arrived this morning: the boot liner should be here over the next day or so. I have these in my old Merc. They are a sisal finish and are rubber backed.

They fit well and as you can see, when making the templates, I lengthened the drivers mat (no, it does not interefere with the pedals) and added a footrest. I lengthened the passenger-well mat too. The others were straight templates off the existing mats - which feel really cheap in comparison (they were as the Cocomats were not cheap once shipping was factored in...).

Here's some pics I snapped with my phone...

[attachment=2081]

[attachment=2082]
The footpad on the drivers side was an option I chose. Mats could come without it...
[attachment=2083]

RE: Cocomats - ED209 - 01-05-2012 12:03pm

Have you a link so i can investigate the boot liner?

RE: Cocomats - Tosh - 01-05-2012 12:39pm

http://www.cocomats.com/

No affiliation etc etc

RE: Cocomats - Tosh - 02-05-2012 05:06pm

[attachment=2095]Boot mat arrived....

RE: Cocomats - mark_n - 02-05-2012 05:23pm

Not sure the beige, brown, black, grey, red go together, but to each his own.

RE: Cocomats - Tosh - 02-05-2012 05:28pm

Oddly enough, they were the nearest to the mats that came in the car. Cocomats do a black, but as the carpet is actually dark brown, management nixed that

RE: Cocomats - jitenc - 02-05-2012 05:53pm

Has anyone got any experience with these mats. i suffer from dust allergy and wondered if these mats do retain lots of dust like the cloth seat covers.

RE: Cocomats - Neo - 03-05-2012 07:02am

Nice mats! Do they have any other styles or materials? I'm interested in custom fit rubber mats for front and back.