babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Range Rover Evoque named Women’s World Car of the Year - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Range Rover Evoque named Women’s World Car of the Year (/Thread-Range-Rover-Evoque-named-Women%E2%80%99s-World-Car-of-the-Year)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Range Rover Evoque named Women’s World Car of the Year - Evoqess - 19-04-2012 08:56pm

All the testosterone exuding from this topic is making me dizzy lol! You know that in my eyes only a super masculine type can ignore such reports and look fantastic in an Evoque. Or TT, or Fiat 500 Gucci edition Wink

RE: Range Rover Evoque named Women’s World Car of the Year - Sj4444 - 20-04-2012 02:57am

My boyfriend thinks they are great looking but a chick car... I honestly disagree. If I saw a hot guy driving one I'd think he was that much hotter. Just my opinion, and I happen to like Harley driving looking guys... So no worries men. The chicks will dig ya in it! Wink

RE: Range Rover Evoque named Women’s World Car of the Year - Swevoque - 21-04-2012 02:47pm

(19-04-2012 08:37pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Not unless you ordered yours in Barbie Pink...................

Nah, I ordered mine in black with matte black rims Wink