babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dynamic Plus - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Polls (/Forum-Polls)
+---- Thread: Dynamic Plus (/Thread-Dynamic-Plus)

Pages: 1 2 3

Dynamic Plus - XFullFatTim - 07-04-2012 10:41am

I would be interested to know how many people here have opted for the Plus Pack on their Dynamic - this isn't the same as Lux pack. Plus is the high backed "Recaro" style seats. I specced it and glad I did because I find those VERY expensive seats to be very comfortable.

RE: Dynamic Plus - Kimv - 07-04-2012 11:03am

I find the LESS expensive seats also very comfortable. If I would have taken the Plus Pack it would have been only to get the height adjustment of the passenger seat and maybe the leather interior finishing although the latter not being necessary. Considering this I find the Plus Pack waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced.

RE: Dynamic Plus - Coolbanana - 07-04-2012 11:07am

I bought my car from stock on the showroom floor - if it had the Plus I would've taken it. Not bothered that I don't have it but, yeah, had I pre-ordered I may well have opted for those seats, they do look good.

RE: Dynamic Plus - XFullFatTim - 07-04-2012 11:12am

KimV I think it is too, but I still like the package and haven't really regretted buying that pack.

RE: Dynamic Plus - PigLauncher - 07-04-2012 11:53am

I opted for the Lux pack instead but can't remember why.

RE: Dynamic Plus - mark_n - 07-04-2012 12:45pm

Ah, Lux Pack is different from Plus Pack which is those sports seats with holes for non-existent racing harnesses plus leather dash, IIRC. I actually really like the standard Dynamic dash, makes a change from leather. As for the seats, the standard seats are find for this backside.

I'm sorry, but I think the Plus pack is a bit all-mouth-and-no-trousers.

RE: Dynamic Plus - Kimv - 07-04-2012 01:06pm

(07-04-2012 11:12am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  KimV I think it is too, but I still like the package and haven't really regretted buying that pack.

I would have taken it if it was a bit cheaper but choices had to be made... I do like the Plus seats although I like the standard ones just as much. I wish it was possible to have the passenger seat adjustability and leather dashboard finishing separately though...

RE: Dynamic Plus - tetstb - 07-04-2012 01:07pm

Didn't want the fixed headrest and quite liked the two tone black and red of verve. I find the seats very comfortable, up there with Saab etc,

RE: Dynamic Plus - The Valeter - 07-04-2012 05:00pm

My personal oppinion is the plus pack is a waste of money at £3K, £1.5K & yes it would be fine but replacing leather for leather and a seat with a different shaped seat no way £3K. But as I say that is my oppinion only.
That said I do like the Oxford leather, I am thinking of the difference in the actual manufacturing cost price which no way justifies the retail price tag.

RE: Dynamic Plus - 987spyder - 07-04-2012 05:51pm

my Plus package came with the demo car i bought.

It always remembers my to the cool IPhone application.

(i am rich, red dot)