babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Hers - 2012 Evoque Dynamic 5dr Fuji White - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Hers - 2012 Evoque Dynamic 5dr Fuji White (/Thread-Hers-2012-Evoque-Dynamic-5dr-Fuji-White)

Pages: 1 2

Hers - 2012 Evoque Dynamic 5dr Fuji White - Hers - 25-03-2012 07:24am

My wife picked up her Evoque about a month ago and she couldnt be happier. I'm quite impressed with the tech, safety, gadgets, handling and styling.
Although it's a little too 'pretty' for me, it's a car i'd enjoy driving when I can grab the keys off her!
This is our first SUV/family car, but I think we all onto a winner here.

2012 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic 5dr
- Fuji White / Vortex Black
- TD4 Auto
- Tech Pack (HDD Nav, Power Tailgate, Climate Control, Voice Control, Front Parking Aid, Rear Camera, Illuminated Sills)
- Surround Camera System
- Keyless
- Style 6 20" alloys
- Dark Tint

Just a few iPhone pictures after the tint was done, but I'd take a few nicer ones soon.

Looking forward to finding out more about the car, mods and community.

[Image: 4_med.jpg]

[Image: 3_med.jpg]

RE: Hers - 2012 Evoque Dynamic 5dr Fuji White - MartinP - 25-03-2012 07:32am

Looks great Hers, she must be a very happy lady! Enjoy!

RE: Hers - 2012 Evoque Dynamic 5dr Fuji White - Hers - 26-03-2012 01:34am

Thanks Martin.
She's over the moon about the car and we're just getting ready for a new addition to the family.

I joined the forum looking for a solution to the video-in-motion, so will sort that out soon hopefully

RE: Hers - 2012 Evoque Dynamic 5dr Fuji White - TiTan - 26-03-2012 04:09am

Very nice - the Dynamic is the best looking of the lot IMO. As a side note, I have never seen another vehicle whose windscreen looks as purple in photos as the Evoque - it shows up in every second photo it seems.

Can I ask where you got the tint done and roughly how much? I am in Melbourne as well and will be looking to get my 5 door tinted when it arrives as well.

RE: Hers - 2012 Evoque Dynamic 5dr Fuji White - Hers - 26-03-2012 04:28am

Theres a clue if you look closely at the second photo, top left corner.
Tint-a-Car Norh Melbourne. Smile
I would highly recommend them as we've had this and other cars done there before.

RE: Hers - 2012 Evoque Dynamic 5dr Fuji White - chiggy - 26-03-2012 04:50am

Hey.. looks great!

What tint did you get from tint-a-car? and do they do just the side windows or the back window too? (never really had any of my previous cars tinted but would like to get it done now that I have a car worth putting it on for.

RE: Hers - 2012 Evoque Dynamic 5dr Fuji White - TiTan - 26-03-2012 05:13am

(26-03-2012 04:28am)Hers Wrote:  Theres a clue if you look closely at the second photo, top left corner.
Tint-a-Car Norh Melbourne. Smile
I would highly recommend them as we've had this and other cars done there before.

What is this - Adventures of Sherlock Holmes? Tongue Out

Thanks - they are relatively close so will keep them in mind.

RE: Hers - 2012 Evoque Dynamic 5dr Fuji White - Hers - 26-03-2012 11:20am

(26-03-2012 04:50am)chiggy Wrote:  Hey.. looks great!
What tint did you get from tint-a-car? and do they do just the side windows or the back window too? (never really had any of my previous cars tinted but would like to get it done now that I have a car worth putting it on for.

I think its the Formula One tint and had them do the same all around for $300

RE: Hers - 2012 Evoque Dynamic 5dr Fuji White - SebM - 26-03-2012 11:38am

Congrats !

RE: Hers - 2012 Evoque Dynamic 5dr Fuji White - chiggy - 28-03-2012 03:42am

(26-03-2012 11:20am)Hers Wrote:  I think its the Formula One tint and had them do the same all around for $300

that's a really good deal.

I've been enquiring for the last couple of days at various places in Perth and the cheapest I've found from tint-a-car for the formula 1 tint is $445.

That's a good deal you got! looks great..

I might just have to shop around a bit more.