babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Due To Collect My Car On Sat 24th March.Now Collected!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Due To Collect My Car On Sat 24th March.Now Collected!! (/Thread-Due-To-Collect-My-Car-On-Sat-24th-March-Now-Collected)

Pages: 1 2 3

Due To Collect My Car On Sat 24th March.Now Collected!! - The Valeter - 22-03-2012 04:27pm

Harwoods called me earlier to say the Evoque has arrived at the dealer & should be PDi'd today then tomorrow I will go & treat it & then collect Saturday lunchtime all being well. Very Happy

RE: Due To Collect My Car On Sat 24th March. - BTS18 - 22-03-2012 04:33pm

How are you going to 'treat' the car? I would be interested in what products you are using / recommend.

Look forward to see the photos of your car and your work.

Congratulations.

RE: Due To Collect My Car On Sat 24th March. - WB - 22-03-2012 04:39pm

Good opportunity to test drive the new GTechniq C1+ Wink

RE: Due To Collect My Car On Sat 24th March. - MartinP - 22-03-2012 05:51pm

Excellent news....your long wait is nearly over!

RE: Due To Collect My Car On Sat 24th March. - SINGHY - 22-03-2012 07:08pm

Mine which was built on 1 March has also arrived at the dealer, I'm popping over to see it tomorrow but won't be collecting until Good Friday, hopefully it'll be a very good friday. Hope all goes well when you collect and please post some pictures, it'll be interesting to see how a prefessional prepares his own car.

RE: Due To Collect My Car On Sat 24th March. - peet - 22-03-2012 07:10pm

Im picking mine up tomorrow (23rd) and will post a few pics. Ive had mine Gtechniq detailed today.

RE: Due To Collect My Car On Sat 24th March. - mickydd - 22-03-2012 07:48pm

At last Valeter, enjoy.
Another forum member with Class.
Firenze, I will be really interested to hear what products you use to detail.
I love the Firenze colour, but it is a bugger to keep pristine, even rain drops leave marks.
Let me know what products you will use.
Don't forget your camera and enjoy it.

RE: Due To Collect My Car On Sat 24th March. - Westy - 22-03-2012 08:45pm

The baby is born

Will be interested to see what you think of the finish of your car when you receive it.

Enjoy the wait is finally nearly over and your now famous in HalewoodVery Happy

RE: Due To Collect My Car On Sat 24th March. - THEMACS - 22-03-2012 09:20pm

Great Stuff!!

Hope All Goes well and you enjoy!!

Seems to have taken a while to come though. Anyway its here nowVery Happy

RE: Due To Collect My Car On Sat 24th March. - The Valeter - 22-03-2012 09:51pm

(22-03-2012 04:39pm)WB Wrote:  Good opportunity to test drive the new GTechniq C1+ Wink

I've heard a lot of folk on here recomend GTechniq products but I have never had any experience of them but fully intend to find out about their range & once I have tried them myself I would then offer them to customers.

For now though so far as the interior is concerned I will simply vacuum it & protect the carpet with Diamondbrite carpet/fabric protector (like Scotchgaurd). I never put anything on dash plastics etc as so long as you keep it clean with a vacuum & wipe trims with a slightly damp leather they will not deteriorate!

As for the exterior I will go over with Autoglym Super Resin polish then seal with Autoglym Hi-Definition Wax. This wax has been proven to be as good & if not better than some of the far more expensive options.

(22-03-2012 08:45pm)Westy Wrote:  Enjoy the wait is finally nearly over and your now famous in HalewoodVery Happy

Please enlighten me?