babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Evoque used in a bank robbery!!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Humour, Rants & Pointless Posts (/Forum-Humour-Rants-Pointless-Posts)
+---- Thread: Evoque used in a bank robbery!!! (/Thread-Evoque-used-in-a-bank-robbery)

Pages: 1 2

Evoque used in a bank robbery!!! - jitenc - 23-03-2012 05:41pm

Thought I'd catch your attention. And No, it hasn't happened yet!Very Happy

The news on the budget was depressing enough to find out that the fuel cost was rising by £3.02 by August.Sad The economy of the country was doomed! And then there was an article in the Telegraph:
Budget 2012: struggle continues while factory makes Range Rovers for the rich...blah, blah, blah..

In conclusion, I cannot afford the Evoque in the long term, so .... What do I do to finance my life's little pleasure? Rob a bank!
So, there I was watching Fast Five on Sky TV, and thought, what was the perfect get away car for a bank job. Isn't the Evoque the perfect car???
Reading the rest of the threads, it makes perfect sense....
For a start, Fuji White would be the best colour choice, as there are lots around to be traced..., Privacy glass to hide the stash in the back seats.....Blind spot monitoring system ( useful in overtaking)....Tyre pressure monitoring system ( incase there is a puncture during the raid).....Wink

RE: Evoque used in a bank robbery!!! - ami_evo - 23-03-2012 06:20pm

Why is this in the general discussions forum and why do you need to attract so much attention to this pointless and rather childish thread?

RE: Evoque used in a bank robbery!!! - Donny Dog - 23-03-2012 06:21pm

(23-03-2012 05:41pm)jitenc Wrote:  Thought I'd catch your attention. And No, it hasn't happened yet!Very Happy

The news on the budget was depressing enough to find out that the fuel cost was rising by £3.02 by August.Sad The economy of the country was doomed! And then there was an article in the Telegraph:
Budget 2012: struggle continues while factory makes Range Rovers for the rich...blah, blah, blah..

In conclusion, I cannot afford the Evoque in the long term, so .... What do I do to finance my life's little pleasure? Rob a bank!
So, there I was watching Fast Five on Sky TV, and thought, what was the perfect get away car for a bank job. Isn't the Evoque the perfect car???
Reading the rest of the threads, it makes perfect sense....
For a start, Fuji White would be the best colour choice, as there are lots around to be traced..., Privacy glass to hide the stash in the back seats.....Blind spot monitoring system ( useful in overtaking)....Tyre pressure monitoring system ( incase there is a puncture during the raid).....Wink

....may break down during getaway so police have a fair chance......if not, police only have to wait at nearest filling station as Evoque bound to pull in.....

RE: Evoque used in a bank robbery!!! - lesdon499 - 23-03-2012 07:32pm

Hmm diesel here is £1.52 a litre and has been for ages Sad

RE: Evoque used in a bank robbery!!! - mark_n - 23-03-2012 07:55pm

Idiotic thread.

RE: Evoque used in a bank robbery!!! - cjfp - 23-03-2012 11:13pm

Er, bit of fun. Some people do need to lighten up at times and realise that not everyone has the same views as them or the requirement to be impertinent to everything that they may not agree with.

Evoque used in a bank robbery!!! - ceebee - 23-03-2012 11:52pm

Cjfp +1

RE: Evoque used in a bank robbery!!! - broady43 - 24-03-2012 12:03am

+2

RE: Evoque used in a bank robbery!!! - edgedata - 24-03-2012 12:42am

+3

Lot of people jumping up and down and getting stressed about nothing.
There are quite a few comments and opinions voiced on here that I personally do not agree with so I simply ignore them rather than shooting the poster down in flames.

RE: Evoque used in a bank robbery!!! - GibEvoque - 27-03-2012 10:49am

(23-03-2012 07:32pm)lesdon499 Wrote:  Hmm diesel here is £1.52 a litre and has been for ages Sad

and to think i was annoyed as ours is now £1.03 Laughing