babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Any other women? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Any other women? (/Thread-Any-other-women)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Any other women? - toothfairy - 17-03-2012 07:18pm

My salesman seems to be a 'lovely' young man who made no assumptions about me being female and having to confer with a boyfriend/husband to make my decision about the car. Very refreshing!

Just been in to confirm final spec. Of course opinions can be changed once he quotes me the part-ex price in a couple of weeks!

RE: Any other women? - caroline11000 - 18-03-2012 08:03am

(16-03-2012 10:58am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Caroline are you still driving your rejected car or has your dealer given you a loan car?

Yep still driving it put about 5000 miles on her now, just beginning to get better fuel economy and will have to start again with the new one! New one is in build so I'm told so not long now!

RE: Any other women? - mark_n - 18-03-2012 11:08am

Not bad to have 3+ months of "free" motoring...

Any other women? - caroline11000 - 18-03-2012 11:49am

Yep quite glad really that they let me keep it, wouldn't have been the same having taken it away and given me a loan freelander!

RE: Any other women? - Mudi1 - 13-04-2012 09:27pm

Yep, I'm a gal too, the evoque wil be mine and to make sure all know it when the old man pinches it I bought a private plate with my name on it -Manda Ha!

RE: Any other women? - Sj4444 - 14-04-2012 05:24am

Another lady here! My Pure Premium (Fuji/cirrus) was due to arrive the day after tomorrow and just got the call that it has been pushed back another week! ARGH!!!
The wait is killing me! I ordered it on Valentines Day as a gift to myself... MUCH better than roses! Smile

RE: Any other women? - SarahAnn - 14-04-2012 07:51am

I'm a browser on this site as I like to read about the Evoque and what you all think of your's but I think that they look a bit small and haven't been tempted by one yet. A couple of people who have driven them say that I would like one if I drove one but then someone said that the driving position isn't as high as the FL2?

My husband says that they are too 'girlie' for me. I think that i should be offended by that one! Embarrassed

RE: Any other women? - Token - 14-04-2012 02:21pm

Unbelievable...in the year 2012 there are still people who think a woman can't buy a car without her husband! Jeez! For goodness sake, women are perfectly entitled and able to buy a car! And to fill it with petrol. And to fix it. Come on guys, get with the programme!

Now whether or not women should be allowed to drive the car, that's a different question!!! Smile

RE: Any other women? - Broadsword1959 - 14-04-2012 02:59pm

(14-04-2012 02:21pm)Token Wrote:  Unbelievable...in the year 2012 there are still people who think a woman can't buy a car without her husband! Jeez! For goodness sake, women are perfectly entitled and able to buy a car! And to fill it with petrol. And to fix it. Come on guys, get with the programme!

Now whether or not women should be allowed to drive the car, that's a different question!!! Smile

Don't fill it with petrol ! Yours is a Diesel !

RE: Any other women? - jitenc - 15-04-2012 09:44am

(14-04-2012 02:21pm)Token Wrote:  Unbelievable...in the year 2012 there are still people who think a woman can't buy a car without her husband! Jeez! For goodness sake, women are perfectly entitled and able to buy a car! And to fill it with petrol. And to fix it. Come on guys, get with the programme!

Now I was just waiting for someone to say it.... But check this out... No offence though:

All in the name of fun....Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy