babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Inpanama sand Prestige 5 door lives in my street. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Inpanama sand Prestige 5 door lives in my street. (/Thread-Inpanama-sand-Prestige-5-door-lives-in-my-street)

Inpanama sand Prestige 5 door lives in my street. - benzina - 07-02-2012 02:05pm

Just noticed a new Inpanama sand 5-door prestige with 19'' style 5 alloys, has been bought by a neighbour two houses down from me. Looked beautiful going past my home today.
I don't know them, but looks like i won't be the first Evoque owner in the street anymore.

RE: Inpanama sand Prestige 5 door lives in my street. - ChuckieB - 07-02-2012 02:46pm

(07-02-2012 02:05pm)benzina Wrote:  Just noticed a new Inpanama sand 5-door prestige with 19'' style 5 alloys, has been bought by a neighbour two houses down from me. Looked beautiful going past my home today.
I don't know them, but looks like i won't be the first Evoque owner in the street anymore.

If you don't know them..,.....You soon will!

RE: Inpanama sand Prestige 5 door lives in my street. - invoke - 07-02-2012 07:25pm

Yes evoque can help you make new friends and to be friends with neighbours.

My neighbours who never talked to me, now wave when they see me in evoque. Amazing!

RE: Inpanama sand Prestige 5 door lives in my street. - Billionaireboysclub - 07-02-2012 07:59pm

ha ha..thats great...bringing Evoque owners together....I remember reading a thread about "gestures" of Evoque owners when they pass in the street....but I don't remember what the agreed outcome was?

I saw another white one yesterday....and very nearly flashed my lights as it was driving past me in the opposite direction...and then remembered...I was in my Lexus...and not in my Evoque yet Smile

RE: Inpanama sand Prestige 5 door lives in my street. - cjfp - 07-02-2012 09:01pm

Could be interesting when you all put your keys in the bowl!

RE: Inpanama sand Prestige 5 door lives in my street. - LDT - 07-02-2012 09:11pm

But you'll be the only one in the street with Dynamic, Indus/Black Roof!

RE: Inpanama sand Prestige 5 door lives in my street. - ChuckieB - 07-02-2012 10:04pm

(07-02-2012 09:11pm)LDT Wrote:  But you'll be the only one in the street with Dynamic, Indus/Black Roof!

if you were shocked, imagine how they'll be feeling when they see yours!

RE: Inpanama sand Prestige 5 door lives in my street. - benzina - 08-02-2012 02:58am

(07-02-2012 09:11pm)LDT Wrote:  But you'll be the only one in the street with Dynamic, Indus/Black Roof!

Exacly what i was thinking once i got past the initial shockSmile