babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dynamic plus seats not available in US? WTF? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: North America & Canada (/Forum-North-America-Canada)
+--- Thread: Dynamic plus seats not available in US? WTF? (/Thread-Dynamic-plus-seats-not-available-in-US-WTF)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Dynamic plus seats not available in US? WTF? - Lachlan - 28-01-2013 12:44am

There are A LOT of options not available in the US. I would think this is just another one they don't bother letting us spec.

RE: Dynamic plus seats not available in US? WTF? - J. Dub - 29-03-2013 11:48pm

(28-01-2013 12:44am)Lachlan Wrote:  There are A LOT of options not available in the US. I would think this is just another one they don't bother letting us spec.

What other options don't we get?

Also the Victoria Beckham's here in the United states have the seats we're all talking about. And they're in the states.

RE: Dynamic plus seats not available in US? WTF? - Lachlan - 29-03-2013 11:51pm

Too many to list. Things you can buy a la carte. Best to go to lr.co.uk and see how you can spec one out there, vs here.

RE: Dynamic plus seats not available in US? WTF? - The Valeter - 30-03-2013 12:28am

And to think we all moan about some of the stupid rules we have over here regarding cars.

The best standard spec & options on the Evoque will be on UK cars according to the factory tour. This is due to transportation costs etc.

RE: Dynamic plus seats not available in US? WTF? - J. Dub - 31-03-2013 07:37am

(28-01-2013 12:44am)Lachlan Wrote:  There are A LOT of options not available in the US. I would think this is just another one they don't bother letting us spec.

(29-03-2013 11:48pm)J. Dub Wrote:  What other options don't we get?

Also the Victoria Beckham's here in the United states have the seats we're all talking about. And they're in the states.

(29-03-2013 11:51pm)Lachlan Wrote:  Too many to list. Things you can buy a la carte. Best to go to lr.co.uk and see how you can spec one out there, vs here.

The only thing I'm aware of is that the UK gets the sportier seats and they get the dual view 8" screen.
Just this year we got self park assist and we got the seats (of course the seats are only on the rare beckham edition but still)
What else don't we get here in the united states?

RE: Dynamic plus seats not available in US? WTF? - doug - 31-03-2013 04:16pm

(31-03-2013 07:37am)J. Dub Wrote:  What else don't we get here in the united states?

Diesel engine
Manual gear box (stick shift Wink)

RE: Dynamic plus seats not available in US? WTF? - J. Dub - 31-07-2016 08:28pm

I'm still in awe that even the 2016+ US evoque doesn't get the seats... Still.

What a sham. This country I live in censors so much form us when it comes to vehicles.

I also wonder who all has ordered the dynamic plus seats from overseas and retrofitted it to their USA evoque?