babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Landrover Survey - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Landrover Survey (/Thread-Landrover-Survey)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Landrover Survey - Aussievoque - 01-03-2012 03:09am

Just complete my survey. It looks like it comes direct from Jaguar Landrover UK. Questions are in miles/mpg. It took about an hour Shocked and frustratingly has a few errors for example I selected I rate the brakes highly, go to the next page and it says "we noticed you rate the brakes poorly, could you explain why?" and vice versa on a couple of other questions Banging Head

Now all I need is a survey on my experience with their survey...LaughingLaughingLaughing

RE: Landrover Survey - chiggy - 01-03-2012 03:09am

Yeah - no email or postal survey.

Extremely pissed off that the dealer hasn't called me either to ask how the car is going.

RE: Landrover Survey - spif888 - 01-03-2012 04:14am

(01-03-2012 03:09am)chiggy Wrote:  Yeah - no email or postal survey.

Extremely pissed off that the dealer hasn't called me either to ask how the car is going.

Chiggy,

I have had the car for over 4 weeks and not 1 phone call from the dealer.

I am still waiting for the service dept to call me back to book in my car. On the 20th I took my car in to show the service dept my faulty window trim. They took photos and said they would call me to book the car in.

Guess what - no phone call yet! Its not a major issue but I do get slightly irritated every time I open the driver's door and I see the trim is loose and sticking out.

Based on the poor performance of the service dept when dealing with my Freelander, I suppose I shouldn't expect any less.

RE: Landrover Survey - Aussievoque - 01-03-2012 04:25am

(01-03-2012 03:09am)chiggy Wrote:  Extremely pissed off that the dealer hasn't called me either to ask how the car is going.

+1. Have had mine for 6 weeks and no call. On handover my salesman said he would call me "in a few days" Wink. Had the car into the service department 2 weeks later and my salesman walked straight past me - no sign of recognition.....

RE: Landrover Survey - Barneyridge - 01-03-2012 04:30am

(01-03-2012 04:25am)Aussievoque Wrote:  +1. Have had mine for 6 weeks and no call. On handover my salesman said he would call me "in a few days" Wink. Had the car into the service department 2 weeks later and my salesman walked straight past me - no sign of recognition.....

He got his commission therefore no need to speak to you anyone Rolling Eyes Obviously has not heard of customer retention or referrals

RE: Landrover Survey - spif888 - 01-03-2012 04:32am

(01-03-2012 04:25am)Aussievoque Wrote:  +1. Have had mine for 6 weeks and no call. On handover my salesman said he would call me "in a few days" Wink. Had the car into the service department 2 weeks later and my salesman walked straight past me - no sign of recognition.....

I shouldn't laugh (because I know the feeling), but that was hysterical

RE: Landrover Survey - Aussievoque - 01-03-2012 04:37am

(01-03-2012 04:30am)Barneyridge Wrote:  He got his commission therefore no need to speak to you anyone Rolling Eyes Obviously has not heard of customer retention or referrals

Ahh sooo true!!....and I think deep down he knows that it is highly unlikely there will be any referrals Wink

Landrover Survey - andrewcui - 01-03-2012 08:53pm

I just received an email survey this morning. Took less than 5 minutes.

Also my salesman emailed me about 5 days after taking delivery to check every thing is ok and that I'm happy.

I've only had the car a week

RE: Landrover Survey - Aussievoque - 02-03-2012 12:25am

Just saw pics of your car Andrew - looks soooo good!! Thumbs Up