babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
February call window.... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: February call window.... (/Thread-February-call-window)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

February call window.... - RacingSnake - 02-02-2012 03:56pm

Anyone know when it might be?
I see there ar e a few people getting recent build/delivery confirmations.

I was told after the Jan allocations that I was '3rd in line', and therefore would be out in the Feb allocations, does anyone have any insight on the dates? (will call the dealer in a couple of days anyway)

RE: February call window.... - WorldTraveler - 02-02-2012 05:43pm

Februrary allocations=November delivery ....

RE: February call window.... - The Valeter - 02-02-2012 06:33pm

What is the "Call Window" exactly? Is it when the factory contacts dealers for the next batch of confirmed/placed orders that go to the factory to be given build slots?

RE: February call window.... - RacingSnake - 02-02-2012 07:56pm

(02-02-2012 06:33pm)The Valeter Wrote:  What is the "Call Window" exactly? Is it when the factory contacts dealers for the next batch of confirmed/placed orders that go to the factory to be given build slots?
yes that.
A feb call should end up as a march build and april to may delivery.

RE: February call window.... - The Valeter - 02-02-2012 08:02pm

(02-02-2012 07:56pm)RacingSnake Wrote:  yes that.
A feb call should end up as a march build and april to may delivery.

I see, mine (which I guees is the above) was requested by LR on 23rd December & was given a last change of order date of 22nd Feb & build of 16th March though these 2 dates have just moved forward 1 week, so was mine a December order call?

RE: February call window.... - RacingSnake - 02-02-2012 08:07pm

Yes that would be right...
The jan call at my dealer gave him march to may deliveries, the majority in march, some in april, and a couple in may which he couldn't explain?!

RE: February call window.... - Evo-king - 02-02-2012 11:03pm

Depressing.

RE: February call window.... - IvorRedOne - 03-02-2012 01:15am

Hi guys, new on here. My order went in early September and just been told today that it goes to build tomorrow 3rd Feb. Anyone hazard a guess how long it will take to build and have sent over to Northern Ireland.? Really disappointed that I have had to wait nearly 6 months. Thanks

RE: February call window.... - ED209 - 03-02-2012 08:06am

(03-02-2012 01:15am)IvorRedOne Wrote:  Hi guys, new on here. My order went in early September and just been told today that it goes to build tomorrow 3rd Feb. Anyone hazard a guess how long it will take to build and have sent over to Northern Ireland.? Really disappointed that I have had to wait nearly 6 months. Thanks

depressing again, order three months later, car two months earlier.

RE: February call window.... - Daglass - 03-02-2012 06:34pm

Got the news in the last few minutes-car going for build in March, delivery in early April.
Bit later than expected but a lot sooner than July as I was being told last week.