babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Spotted 3 different Evoques in one short street. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Spotted 3 different Evoques in one short street. (/Thread-Spotted-3-different-Evoques-in-one-short-street)

Spotted 3 different Evoques in one short street. - benzina - 01-02-2012 02:27pm

I saw 3 different Evoques in one 400m shopping strip today.
Evoque's
1 x Orkney Grey 5-door Pure
1 x Fuji White 5-door Prestige
1 x Sumatra Black / Contrast White Roof 5-door Prestige

RE: Spotted 3 different Evoques in one short street. - chiggy - 01-02-2012 02:35pm

wow!

then again...

it is Cottesloe.. all the yummy mummy's with their new evoques!

RE: Spotted 3 different Evoques in one short street. - RacingSnake - 01-02-2012 02:35pm

pics next time please.

and of the evoques Wink lol

RE: Spotted 3 different Evoques in one short street. - benzina - 02-02-2012 01:52am

Yeah pics, i got distracted and just plain forgot. Smile

The Orkney Grey Pure is being driven by Barbagallo's miss's. I see it all the time.

RE: Spotted 3 different Evoques in one short street. - chiggy - 02-02-2012 02:02am

Ahhh I think I've seen her at the dealership plenty of times!

Seen her swap the pure plenty of times for a two door dynamic fuji.. and then seen her bring it back and take the pure again!

RE: Spotted 3 different Evoques in one short street. - sethor - 02-02-2012 02:58am

(02-02-2012 01:52am)benzina Wrote:  The Orkney Grey Pure is being driven by Barbagallo's miss's. I see it all the time.

She has a 2012 RRS, Evoque might be a loaner. When I signed up they had her old '11 RRS for sale & new '12 waiting to be picked up.

Yet to see one on the road in Perth myself. Just came back from a 4 day weekend in Singapore managed to see two, a Black Dynamic on the road & a Imp Sand Pure sitting on display outside Somerset 313 on Orchard road.